Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Don't marry a Mushrik"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Ag_Mv9ItE_c?si=Y4Aq9PofQ_n0eJ9H

Here is a toilet with a White Chad boyfriend (Chad in her eyes, probably Sub-5 in the West) and the scholar constantly tells her that she should be with a Muslim Chad. Also notice that he uses "good looking" and "handsome" the most as criteria over actual personality. I think that 99% of people are Blackpilled but don't just use the jargon we use.

Funny how she needs his approval to ask for sex. Say what you will about religious toilets, but needing her spiritual advisor's approval to have sex with you is always a red flag.

Toilets would rather burn in Hell and fuck Chad than marry a brown guy. This tells me that the Mushrik she's associating with is probably a Sub-7.

Brutal hamudi pill

How do you know he is white?

How do you know he is white?
There are arab christians, I feel like some people have a cuck fetish here because I still see muslim men dating latinas if they're mena. There was even a nafri dude with an asian foid last year at my school. Even most hijabis simp after popular muslim guys at my school mostly.

Also notice that he uses "good looking" and "handsome" the most as criteria over actual personality. I think that 99% of people are Blackpilled but don't just use the jargon we use.
He was saying that those things are not what she should be looking for. Rather, she should be looking for someone who is a Muslim, loves Allah, follows the Prophet, and is pious.

MENA girls are white Chad only. I say this as a KHHV originally from the Middle East.

Foids don't have religion, neither do they have honor, devotion or any sense of duty. If a woman cannot even be expected to have respect for her family/clan and her own being than how can she be expected to venerate and follow ancient traditions that would inconvenience her ability to ride the cock carousel