Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

don't listen to jordan peterson

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
had a shower a few hours ago, washed my penis. used soap as well so I did a good job
even after all that time I don't feel better, I don't feel any different at all
don't listen to jordan peterson, the dude is a scammer spouting psychobabble all day for gullible cuck money

clean your foreskin bucko!

Gotta wash the balls too, matey

I cleaned my room everyday, it only made me get late in my job and almost be fired

JDP deserves cement shoes
Cement Shoes web

"clean up davy jones' locker bucko"

he talks all the time about settling down and making new brats
worst beta cuck move ever for sub7 guys

tbh not being circumcised is one benefit you get from having parents who don't trust doctors
pretty sure my parents are complete airheads tbh, in addition to being stupid new agers they also had a kid and thought "lol why not have the doctor cut off the end of his dick it happened to me it's not like he can clean up his own smegma or anything".

better to have parents who are completely paranoid fucks than to have parents with nothing whatsoever going on upstairs

I'm glad my parents didn;t see fit to have mgm carried out on me...

pretty sure my parents are complete airheads tbh, in addition to being stupid new agers they also had a kid and thought "lol why not have the doctor cut off the end of his dick it happened to me it's not like he can clean up his own smegma or anything".

better to have parents who are completely paranoid fucks than to have parents with nothing whatsoever going on upstairs
The doctor they go to is against circumcision as well. tbh I think more doctors oppose it than people think.
Wtf did you become a janitor?
they added new colors for usernames with 15000 posts

I'm glad my parents didn;t see fit to have mgm carried out on me...
unironically happy for you and all other men who weren't mutilated tbh man
better to cope with a foreskin than with no foreskin

I love Jordan Peterson. I jfl at him making more tradcon betabuxxers with his talks and books. He's a boomer with a 50s mindset.

y idk why you would take advice from that guy. :feelshaha:

Jordan peterson is only good for MGTOW. All cope, no hope.

He’s tall. If I were tall I would be a lot happier/able to pull myself out of a shitty life like he did.

Jordan Peterson thinks it’s 1950 still. None of his advice works, but he is right about feminism and shit.

tbh not being circumcised is one benefit you get from having parents who don't trust doctors
My parents didn’t cut or vax me lmao.

Don't forget that JDP himself is on antidepressants :incel:

That video where he starts crying over free speech while talking academically is gold. His own babble brings tears to his eyes. He's full of himself.

jordan is a normie, you can't expect them to help us

Is this a real advice?
I'm glad that i'm not trying to improve myself.