Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don’t listen to (((experts))) or take the advice of anyone outside of .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
These people do not understand your plight and will offer you false advice and will outright lie to you and provide you with destructive information that can make your mental health worse.

Only your fellow incel can help you. For he understands your misery and is about the only one outside of your own family and friendship group who genuinely wants the best for you.

Ignore all so called expert psychologists and therapists, especially if they are J*wish. They don’t know shit about inceldom and will intentionally feed false information to you to get you out of the blackpilled mindset and put you back on to the plantation where you will once again become a bluepilled Serf at the bottom of the hierarchy, destined to be ridiculed.

Last edited:
This can't be repeated enough.

I don't listen to anyone who isn't blackpilled.

Therapy in general is a meme.

I agree though, not all incels are smart, kind and understanding, but nowadays all smart, kind and understanding people are incels.

Ignore all so called expert psychologists and therapists, especially if they are J*wish.
If a hasidic jew gave me advice I'd probably listen, even though I'm a subhuman goy. They seem based as fuck.

This can't be repeated enough.
Thank you.
I don't listen to anyone who isn't blackpilled.
That’s good. Long life to you.
Therapy in general is a meme.

I agree though, not all incels are smart, kind and understanding, but nowadays all smart, kind and understanding people are incels.
I’ve tried therapy on previous occasions. It’s a big fat waste of time. They just intentionally lie to you , even if you know what they say is false.
Though if a hasidic jew gave me advice I'd probably listen, they seem based as fuck.
Just be wary around them.

We exist in a psychological blind spot. Anyone not black pilled isn't equipped to help or even communicate meaningfully with us.

we live in a world that denies values and you expect them to be objective and not only that but to stop their most favourite delusion(that they will suceed)?good luck at that lmao.

Yep, their job isn't to tell you the truth but to bluepill you so you don't rope.
Also, if you're not an incel you'll never understand our suffering.

Literally this ;
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8u2

Therapists would lose their job if they gave you real advice