Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't listen to any kind of music

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
The music or song you listen to attend the moment decides how you are going to feel for that moment and ALSO for the next few hours

When you are in tough situation, don't put on a happy music and forget your problems or put on a sad song and feel even more pathetic, go solve it first.

When you are absolutely ok at the moment, don't put on a sad music to feel something neither a happy song to feel a short moment of euphoria, because when you stop listening to the song, this instant burst of dopamine is no longer available, so you will end up feeling pathetic. Whatever emotions your brain feels, let it go that way.

Modern music has frequency programming, altering your emotions

Xxxtentacion also talked about it.

View: https://youtu.be/cC3jukRVclc?si=gERBHS8-cIHuz7tO

Last edited:
Also music can fry your dopamine receptors. Classical music or pop, it's all the same.

Men aren't made to listen to music all the time, or you will turn into a music addicted chimp

that sounds reasonable. @Samurai fuck you

Music is crack

music is the only thing that helps me cope though honestly as i am all alone.

music is the only thing that helps me cope though honestly as i am all alone.
Exactly what I'm talking about, don't depend on music, what wil you do when you have to work or go somewhere where you can't listen to music? You'll feel pathetic, cuz listening to music has become a norm in your life

The music or song you listen to attend the moment decides how you are going to feel for that moment and ALSO for the next few hours

When you are in tough situation, don't put on a happy music and forget your problems or put on a sad song and feel even more pathetic, go solve it first.
This is 100% facts and an extremely good and based thread, this reminds me of one of my must read posts where I do a deep dive into it
Modern music has frequency programming, altering your emotions

Xxxtentacion also talked about it.
Do you have any more information on this? I actually didnt know about it
Also music can fry your dopamine receptors. Classical music or pop, it's all the same.

Men aren't made to listen to music all the time, or you will turn into a music addicted chimp
This too, i dont listen to music so much outside of sitting on my PC tbh or when at gym since gym performance increases with music and it makes it way more fun

I also want to listen to less music, but for other reason. The reason is that listening to music is cucked, especially if you are not a sexhaver

This is 100% facts and an extremely good and based thread, this reminds me of one of my must read posts where I do a deep dive into it

Do you have any more information on this? I actually didnt know about it

This too, i dont listen to music so much outside of sitting on my PC tbh or when at gym since gym performance increases with music and it makes it way more fun

Tentacion talking about it

View: https://youtu.be/cC3jukRVclc?si=gERBHS8-cIHuz7tO

Yeah im not going to listen to my music though. Who the fuck gets addicted to listening music? Foids?

I also want to listen to less music, but for other reason. The reason is that listening to music is cucked, especially if you are not a sexhaver
All songs have lyrics about partying and sex. Sure there is music without lyrics but most of those songs are still sexhaver music. Every sexhaver listens to music and many have a playlist with literally thousands of songs, and they have sex while their favourite songs play in the background.

I stopped listening to music altogether, it all feels like white noise at this point

Good
White noise is neutral, it's good
Music I used to listen to brings me back to the times before discovering blackpill. Plus it's mostly for sex havers one way or the other. Makes me sick

My music makes me feel superior to normalscum.

I don't think you need to cut it out entirely; ancient humans would have been exposed to music in some ways, like singing together while doing rote labor or during celebrations. Just don't listen to it every single second of your idle time. I still had Instagram installed last year and I saw people post their Spotify Wrapped with 100,000 minutes of listening time in the year. That absolutely stops your brain from processing stimuli correctly.

I don't think you need to cut it out entirely; ancient humans would have been exposed to music in some ways, like singing together while doing rote labor or during celebrations. Just don't listen to it every single second of your idle time. I still had Instagram installed last year and I saw people post their Spotify Wrapped with 100,000 minutes of listening time in the year. That absolutely stops your brain from processing stimuli correctly.
That's right

Music is actually one of my biggest passions in life. All I usually do is listen to music. I listen mainly to metal and hardcore punk. It makes me feel better tbh

Music is actually one of my biggest passions in life. All I usually do is listen to music. I listen mainly to metal and hardcore punk. It makes me feel better tbh
Do you feel bad when you don't listen to music

Do you feel bad when you don't listen to music
Not really. I sometimes get sick of listening to music after long sessions and I enjoy the sound of silence sometimes. My interest in music comes from my autistic obsession with instrumentation (guitar riffs, bass, drums, mixing, etc.). It soothes my autism tbh

Not really. I sometimes get sick of listening to music after long sessions and I enjoy the sound of silence sometimes.
So you are getting there, you are getting sick of music, that means your body is saying stop listening to music all the time and let your dopamine receptors recover

Nigger music boosts T

So you are getting there, you are getting sick of music, that means your body is saying stop listening to music all the time and let your dopamine receptors recover
Opinions on extreme music like extreme metal, hardcore punk, noise music etc?

Take the idol music pill
Japanese idol pop rock is peak

What if I'm in a tough situation and I fix it? It's beneficial I think to use music to decompress.

It hinders my productivity and causes my mind to drift off more than usual. It's certainly been detrimental for me

*Listens to HARD SHIT MUSIC PHONK*

i play the violin and piano, i am forced to listen to music while i practice

Pop music is in 440hz, a Jew frequency that deharmonizes your body and psyche. There are also subliminal messages in music that can change your personality and even your body.

On the other hand, classical music can heal your body.

I don’t really buy into the whole dopamine theory.

Real but it’s hard to exercise without music

I always had the compulsive urge to listen to music, I've talked to others about it but no one took it seriously.
Do you think I should try to avoid music altogether?

I always had the compulsive urge to listen to music, I've talked to others about it but no one took it seriously.
Do you think I should try to avoid music altogether?
Yes
See music as cheap snacks, you take it everyday, you get health problems

Yes
See music as cheap snacks, you take it everyday, you get health problems
Damn.
I really don't want to stop.
It's the only source of dopamine I have.

Are there any tricks on how to reduce music consumption without relapse?

Why all these anti-music threads lately

did anything happen

Damn.
I really don't want to stop.
It's the only source of dopamine I have.

Are there any tricks on how to reduce music consumption without relapse?
When you tell a fatty, hey fatty snacks are bad for you, he won't listen

But when he gets a sudden cardiac arrest from clogged arteries that's when he takes it seriously with FEAR
I went too deep into listening to music and destroyed myself and hence why I understood how destructive it can be

allow yourself to be destroyed and let your Brain realise how destructive music can be.

Or take some normies advice like meditation or Asmr videos

Im listening to MSI rn life good

Or take some normies advice like meditation or Asmr videos
Asmr as a replacement for music?
And does meditation actually work?
I've tried it before and I didn't feel anything. I just dozed off

Asmr as a replacement for music?
And does meditation actually work?
I've tried it before and I didn't feel anything. I just dozed off
I don't know man

I destroyer myself enough to understand how bad music can be. So my Brain no longer craves for music

I don't know man

I destroyer myself enough to understand how bad music can be. So my Brain no longer craves for music
So you just stopped craving music?
Not even a different sort of music?
I think, I'll just keep listening until I stop craving it too

So you just stopped craving music?
Not even a different sort of music?
I think, I'll just keep listening until I stop craving it too
Yep in fact I hate myself whenever I even listen to a background song of a video

Yep in fact I hate myself whenever I even listen to a background song of a video
Not sure if I should envy or pity you about that.

I'll see if for myself