Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Don't like women going for me just because I'm tall"

what a lucky bastard.
imagine having that magnificent height and still saying stupid bullshit like "women only like me for my height"
it's totally retarded, i will literally kill to be 6'8". that's literally more than a whole feet taller than me

what a lucky bastard.
imagine having that magnificent height and still saying stupid bullshit like "women only like me for my height"
it's totally retarded, i will literally kill to be 6'8". that's literally more than a whole feet taller than me

It's his personality foolish incel!! Maybe if you respected women like he does you wouldn't be an incel!

It's his personality foolish incel!! Maybe if you respected women like he does you wouldn't be an incel!
Taller people have better personalities

To be hon3st in a weird way he's getting reverse blackpilled blackpilled realizing it's just 1 attribute about himself which makes women want him whilst obviously sounding good for us shmucks to him has opened his mind to realizze these foids ONLY care about vanity and nothing else about him... he's literally like a trophy wife for them LOL

I could see why he said that though. If you've been practically invisible to women and then you grow up to be tall and suddenly they like you, maybe it can leave you bitter. Its an instant reminder of lookism and you realize the women never actually liked you for you, they just like you because you're tall now.

Same energy as a man eating caviar and drinking champagne complaining that there aren't any oysters on the table

Tall males have it hard these days boyos, who can understand their suffering?

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/12tjiw7/dont_like_woman_going_for_me_because_im_tall/

There are tallcels If you're ugly you are ugly if you have mental health issues or disabilities you have mental health issues or disabilities. You can't just use one factor of your genetics. It is the grand scheme of things. I am 5' 3 and ugly as sin. There are men out there that are my height and even shorter if you can believe it that I've seen with women. Of course this was 10 to 20 years ago so things obviously have changed since. Then I haven't seen short men with women since then Hypergamy has caused so much damage over the last twenty years that you can't even wrap your head around it