Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont know how i am supposed to function in a society that doesnt like me

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Even some professors at my uni gave me dirty looks, ignored me or did some other childish shit.

How i am supposed to work with people when people immediatly hate you/cant stand you because of your face?

I mean at least the people at work/uni should be not a problem to deal with. But that isnt the case.

In general it is hellish. When i go out, i always have negative experiences here and there.

Are we ugly men supposed to stay home and out of sight? When we do, they call us lazy fucks or leeches but when we get out, they are so hostile to us. I dont get it.

Maybe the Neets are doing it just right. Fuck everything and everyone and just eat peoples taxes.

Last edited:
You’re expected to ‘contribute to society’ even though you’re despised.

fuck this world

Fuck this world try to sabotage it from the inside
I will lie and try to LARP as normie even if you are trucel and they hate you :feelsree::reeeeee:

They want us dead

Live for yourself, there’s no one else more worth living for. Begging hands and bleeding hearts will only cry out for more

React with radical kindness... This is how saints are molded.

You'll probably find yourself having more favourable experiences.

:society: :society: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Attachments

• ZomboDroid 09062022091515.jpg
    ZomboDroid 09062022091515.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
  • tumblr_c3b4821d4eb0bf9fab9f78df615f8b06_12fa01fd_540.gif
    tumblr_c3b4821d4eb0bf9fab9f78df615f8b06_12fa01fd_540.gif
    7.4 MB · Views: 17
If you are working and trying to appear normie as an incel you are a fucking moron, imagine being disrespected and humiliated from day one and STILL going to your 9-5 like a slave peon and trying to impress the normies like a :bluepill::soy: delusional cuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just LDAR, NEETmaxx+copemaxx, there is absolutely NOTHING for you. You ain’t gonna be rich, you ain’t gonna be respected and you WILL stay an incel on top of that so why the fuck bother?

Embrace the black pill. Embrace the hate. Embrace the anger. Embrace the way of saint ER.:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
You need money to not starve, and to buy coping mechanisms

React with radical kindness... This is how saints are molded.

You'll probably find yourself having more favourable experiences.
Or, the more plausible outcome; people will see you as an overly-kind simpy pushover creep. Don’t treat people with ‘radical kindness’ when all you’ve been treated with your entire life has been hatred and spite for genetic reasons out of your control. Sorry to break it to you but karma isn’t real and what you put out into the world has nothing to do with what you receive.

If you are working and trying to appear normie as an incel you are a fucking moron, imagine being disrespected and humiliated from day one and STILL going to your 9-5 like a slave peon and trying to impress the normies like a :bluepill::soy: delusional cuck:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just LDAR, NEETmaxx+copemaxx, there is absolutely NOTHING for you. You ain’t gonna be rich, you ain’t gonna be respected and you WILL stay an incel on top of that so why the fuck bother?

Embrace the black pill. Embrace the hate. Embrace the anger. Embrace the way of saint ER.:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Hate can only be so progressive. You'll just be repeating the same mistakes over and over like normies do ngl

Or, the more plausible outcome; people will see you as an overly-kind simpy pushover creep. Don’t treat people with ‘radical kindness’ when all you’ve been treated with your entire life has been hatred and spite for genetic reasons out of your control. Sorry to break it to you but karma isn’t real and what you put out into the world has nothing to do with what you receive.
Like attracts like. Most of us are full of rage and resentment, understandably, but we need to break the cycle somehow.

There are other options like focusing on getting yourself together, and focusing on positive works .

EB15E968 F98C 4276 A27B 7CB8BFA10ECB

If people are giving you dirties for no reason then call them out. “Why the fuck do you looking at me like that, you got problem or what” watch as they shrink back. But it’s so hard to speak up, I can’t even do it myself

If people are giving you dirties for no reason then call them out. “Why the fuck do you looking at me like that, you got problem or what” watch as they shrink back. But it’s so hard to speak up, I can’t even do it myself
I just stare back at them :feelsLSD:
Too lazy to bother saying anything or get into an argument :lul:

I want to have sex with you but at the same time I hate you with my heart body and soul, what do anon? What do ?

the Neets are doing it just right.
Foids and chads are enjoying the optimum experience of life, ecology-wise: reproductive success with minimal energy expenditure.

The rest of the males are either waging in order to subsidize them; or Neets.

Which biological/ecological incentive does a non-Chad male have to contribute to a society that treats them like cucks and cash cows (at best), or trash, usually?

If you answer "none. Nuke this gay earth" you're already smarter than 100% of the libertines that defend sexual liberation.

Same bro. I thought college would be different than high school but it's the exact same shit in terms of social life. I did meet new people but people in general were the same dickheads. I thought people would grow up and act more mature but it's just cope.

Society now hates anybody with a lick of sanity. I've had multiple college professors ask for my fucking pronouns, which I refused. I've also had some dumb bitch call me stupid for not giving my pronouns. I on a daily basis see dumb bitches who identify as "non-binary" or as straight up men. But these deranged lunatics get to have actual social circles and sex and shit because they're ALL female so they get tutorial mode.

You’re expected to ‘contribute to society’ even though you’re despised.
This. I refuse to respect a society that does not respect me. I do as little as possible and fly under the rader.

Du bist in Deutschland richtig? Neetbux ist der leichteste kek really. Drück dir h4 bescheid online aus ( im deiner Jobcenter Region ) füll das Gelaber aus , Gib denen deine Konto Auszüge für die letzen 3-4 Monate . Und reich das Ding ein , meistens wollen die noch mem mietbescheid / Mietkosten .

Du muss halt das Ding aller 3 Monate nneu einreiche ( retarda wollen sehen das du dich beteiligst kek ) aber sonst ist Neeting relativ simpel hier. Man kanna zwar noch übertreiben mit Behinderung aber dafür brauchst du ein lowes Ego.
Even some professors at my uni gave me dirty looks, ignored me or did some other childish shit.

How i am supposed to work with people when people immediatly hate you/cant stand you because of your face?

I mean at least the people at work/uni should be not a problem to deal with. But that isnt the case.

In general it is hellish. When i go out, i always have negative experiences here and there.

Are we ugly men supposed to stay home and out of sight? When we do, they call us lazy fucks or leeches but when we get out, they are so hostile to us. I dont get it.

Maybe the Neets are doing it just right. Fuck everything and everyone and just eat peoples taxes.

Last edited:
Du bist in Deutschland richtig? Neetbux ist der leichteste kek really. Drück dir h4 bescheid online aus ( im deiner Jobcenter Region ) füll das Gelaber aus , Gib denen deine Konto Auszüge für die letzen 3-4 Monate . Und reich das Ding ein , meistens wollen die noch mem mietbescheid / Mietkosten .

Du muss halt das Ding aller 3 Monate nneu einreiche ( retarda wollen sehen das du dich beteiligst kek ) aber sonst ist Neeting relativ simpel hier. Man kanna zwar noch übertreiben mit Behinderung aber dafür brauchst du ein lowes Ego.
Danke für den Tipp. Wenn es mit dem Studium nicht klappt, dann mache ich gar nichts mehr. Werde nicht einen unterbezahlten Job machen und gleichzeitig als Incel auf diesem scheiß Planeten leben. Das ist es nicht wert.

Danke für den Tipp. Wenn es mit dem Studium nicht klappt, dann mache ich gar nichts mehr. Werde nicht einen unterbezahlten Job machen und gleichzeitig als Incel auf diesem scheiß Planeten leben. Das ist es nicht wert.
Die meisten Typem leben so , Rackern und Affen sich einen Ast ab für sehstern Sex oder bezahlten Sex und eine fotze ( wenn überhaupt ) die dich 2x im Monat hintergeht weil du ja nur ein arschkriecher bist der zu untervermittelt aussieht. Wer das als natürlich ansieht sich ab zu Rackern während jemand am anderen Ende dieses Landes alles hat und belohnt wird für nichts , dem ist auch nicht wirklich mehr zu helfen.