Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don’t kill yourselves, kill your problems

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So I have been thinking about this, why should I kill myself because Society won’t except me if society won’t except me there is something wrong with society not me I won’t kill myself. Now the other problem is killing your problems I don’t mean killing people but dealing with your problems for example I was stuck in my past do to some troubles I did what I had to which was to let the past go and thanks to that I can now say I have solved that problem

kill yourself = kill your problems

Or become the joker

my genetics suck and i cant edit them

Brutal change

ok,how do i kill beign ugly,short and having a small cock?:feelsBox:

I honestly want to drop my inhib super low.

Kinda like @Dr. Autismo type low so that I can terrorize people who mistreat me.

(I would only do this on those who deserve it tho)

ok,how do i kill beign ugly,short and having a small cock?:feelsBox:
Forget how you look or your height or your cock you can’t control that what can you control? What you eat? How you take care of yourself? Perhaps looksmaxxing

Kinda like @Dr. Autismo type low so that I can terrorize people who mistreat me.

That’s why I recommend learning a martial art of some sort like Brazilian jujitsu

Don’t ever let nobody disrespect you

That’s why I recommend learning a martial art of some sort like Brazilian jujitsu
I've been thinking of judo because that looks like a pretty good fighting style.

I need to lose weight and build muscle first because I don't want to go there as a fatass

Don’t ever let nobody disrespect you
Ik I'm just super high inhib so I don't stand up for myself.

I kinda want to go on antidepressants because I've heard it lowers your inhibition

I've been thinking of judo because that looks like a pretty good fighting style.

I need to lose weight and build muscle first because I don't want to go there as a fatass
Ok let me be a brocel start running I run early in the morning for an hour everyday depending on where you live and your schedule come up with something even work at home if you need to

Mortis not you too

Brother what is inhib
So basically it's kinda like how much you let things hold you back kinda?

So if you have a low inhibition you would kinda just do or say whatever you want without giving af about what others think

But if you have a high inhibition (like me) you will be to anxious to really do much like standing up for yourself, talking to people, etc.

Hope that made sense

So basically it's kinda like how much you let things hold you back kinda?

So if you have a low inhibition you would kinda just do or say whatever you want without giving af about what others think

But if you have a high inhibition (like me) you will be to anxious to really do much like standing up for yourself, talking to people, etc.

Hope that made sense
Yes thanks brother if you want things to change trust me you will need to get some strength physically lose weight is the first step one thing I gained from gymmaxxing is that I will tolerate anything but disrespect

Yes thanks brother if you want things to change trust me you will need to get some strength physically lose weight is the first step one thing I gained from gymmaxxing is that I will tolerate anything but disrespect
Yeah. I kinda feel like it is partly my genetics as well (having a high inhibition) because I've always been that way (from like 1st grade and up)

ZomboMeme 26052024091157

Foids are the problems ( in gta)

Yeah. I kinda feel like it is partly my genetics as well (having a high inhibition) because I've always been that way (from like 1st grade and up)
That’s what we are told I was always disrespect maybe not too much because of my height and I look kinda baff anyways I was just like you letting people disrespect me but I had enough and ones I learned how to box and actually fight and get my strength up nobody even wants to mess with me which is what I want

I'll never have the desire to kill myself no matter how bad things get as long as I can cope with instant pleasure shit

That’s what we are told I was always disrespect maybe not too much because of my height and I look kinda baff anyways I was just like you letting people disrespect me but I had enough and ones I learned how to box and actually fight and get my strength up nobody even wants to mess with me which is what I want
Yeah that's honestly been gigalifefuel for me.

Just being intimidating looking so all those judgemental faggot normies can fear me.

If they want to judge me and disrespect me for my looks I will at least make them feel as uncomfortable as possible.

(I won't do it too innocent people tho)

I'll never have the desire to kill myself no matter how bad things get as long as I can cope with instant pleasure shit
I hope you don’t mean masturbation

Yeah that's honestly been gigalifefuel for me.

Just being intimidating looking so all those judgemental faggot normies can fear me.

If they want to judge me and disrespect me for my looks I will at least make them feel as uncomfortable as possible.

(I won't do it too innocent people tho)
That’s exactly what you want but the question is are you strong enough to seek power

That’s exactly what you want but the question is are you strong enough to seek power
Wym?

Like mentally strong enough to do the work?

I've tried quitting but nofap as an incel is nightmare difficulty
I understand but look at the long term solution for an incel masturbation is a quick get away it’s actually kinda miserable now that I think about it