Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't help any women

4everDark

YouTube: 4everDark-rip
Today when I was at Whole Foods, some woman approached me and asked if I could grab the cottage cheese for her that was on the top shelf, I didn't say anything and walked away, she said "what!". I was like why she asking me! I'm 5'9, all women tell me I'm short and ugly, even my family that I no longer interact with hates me. I can definitely reach the top shelf, but why should men help women? They're ungrateful of what men do, they have no idea what we go through and how horribly men are treated. If you understand female nature (the OnlyFans thot) than don't help any women, just let them be. Before at the same store another one asked me to pick up a watermelon for her, I told her to ask someone that works here, she laughed and that's what she did. I felt good that I refused to help those animals.

I help women all the time since I'm a gentleman

Fakecel. No woman would ever approach an incel for any reason. You are not disgusting looking enough for women to be repulsed by you, so you are a fakecel.

I mean I'd help them if they asked me respectfully.

If they rudely asked then I wouldn't

Fakecel. If a woman approaches you (And you are almost 6ft), even when it's because she needs something, there is still hope to escape Inceldom.

Fakecel. If a woman approaches you (And you are almost 6ft), even when it's because she needs something, there is still hope to escape Inceldom.
Yeah women would never approach a subhuman. Even if she needed help. She would obviously ask a better looking person for help. Either the original poster is lying or he is a fakecel

You should've just takem one for yourself. I am always nice to people, I don't know why.

Fakecel. No woman would ever approach an incel for any reason. You are not disgusting looking enough for women to be repulsed by you, so you are a fakecel.
I haven't had a conversation with a woman for years and I don't think smart men like us should interact with any.

I haven't had a conversation with a woman for years and I don't think smart men like us should interact with any.
First you had two women interact with you for help at a store, and now you haven't had a conversation with a woman for years? Please. Obvious fakecel here

I mean I'd help them if they asked me respectfully.

If they rudely asked then I wouldn't
I just helped you grab that from the top shelf. The fee for that is a quarter. No freebies

Nobody helps me out anyways, I don't expect anyone to return the favor

You are stupid for that. Ask her out first, if she rejects then don't help her simple :feelskek: