Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't hang out or associate too much with people who mog you

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Especially if you are the jealous type. The mogging will brutally consume you and ravage your brain. You will want to rope. It is why you see Chads hang out with Chads. Low tier normies mostly hang out with other LTNs. Truest trucels rot alone. etc. Each person should only hang out with those in the same mog ability range. This is why as much white libtards and other criticized the curry caste system. Curry caste system made it very clear to lower tier people what they should do and live for. It didn't lie to them like the disgusting modern bluepilled philosophy does. It didn't give them false hope which leads to immense disappointment. It told them their place now and for the rest of life.

TLDR: Know your place in life, don't aim too high nor too low!

I only hang out with myself :smonk:

I only hang out with myself :smonk:
Same. I'm basically a hermit. The only people I interact with irl are my parents, and that's only occasionally.

Tbh good or bad looking for some reason
No one of my friends can get any bitches
Even guys i consider chads are simping
To get an ounce of attention in Snapchat

The highest you should go as a subhuman is befriending normies, tbh, some of the normie friends I had back in middle school were pretty cool dudes. Anything past that and you're just asking to become jesterified and be forced to make fun of yourself or be made fun of, you will always be the lowest in the hierarchy and everyone knows that; the best opportunity for exploitation. Good thing I don't have anyone to associate with, though, haven't had that since high school. :feelsclown:

no need to elab. its pretty self explanatory

Nah, i surround myself with Chadlites, they like my company for some reason. They have to be into games or coding tho, if not i won't associate with them.

I'm not jealous, i already embraced my subhumanity

Fire is hot, mang

Nah, i surround myself with Chadlites, they like my company for some reason. They have to be into games or coding tho, if not i won't associate with them.

I'm not jealous, i already embraced my subhumanity
for most people it isn't good idea and they can't fully accept their subhumanity

for most people it isn't good idea and they can't fully accept their subhumanity
I think it's more about values than attractiveness, job income, etc. You surround yourself with people similar to you, i don't find it right to drop friends just because they're more lucky than you.

if that were the case i would not talk with anybody. And that fucks up your mental well-being. We cannot control our luck, what wecan control is how your lack of it affects you.

Don't go around looking for attractive people to talk to, that's retarded. just don't drop possible friendships just because they have easier lives. They may grant you opportunities or help you when you need it

I think it's more about values than attractiveness, job income, etc. You surround yourself with people similar to you, i don't find it right to drop friends just because they're more lucky than you.

if that were the case i would not talk with anybody. And that fucks up your mental well-being. We cannot control our luck, what wecan control is how your lack of it affects you.

Don't go around looking for attractive people to talk to, that's retarded. just don't drop possible friendships just because they have easier lives. They may grant you opportunities or help you when you need it
I have dropped friends for mogging me too much and I don't regret it. The type of help you can get doesn't compensate for the mogging being too brutal. It is too much and too great.

Water detected

I have dropped friends for mogging me too much and I don't regret it. The type of help you can get doesn't compensate for the mogging being too brutal. It is too much and too great.
Sometimes i thought about it, it hurt too much seeing how easy they had it. But for now i can bear it, and it helps that i don't find relationships with the opposite sex meaningfull. Everyone is out there for themselves.

Maybe in the future ill choose the same path as you, but for now it helps to forget about problems to talk with somebody else

True your mental sanity is the most important thing

Brutal I have no one to hang out with everyone around me are normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back