Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dont go to the gym

TheBlue

TheBlue

Recruit
★★
Hey guys,

I did spend a big part of my free time over pretty much the last 10 years going to the gym and get "good looking" for woman.

It all started around the age of 18 when I really tried to get a woman in club/bars but often got called ugly and the mainstream media always trys to tell you that lie that you only need to work out hard enough in the gym to get attractive for the woman. Alle the ads for gym are a good looking guy with a even better looking woman to trick you into the belive that its because of the gym but they were born pretty and they would be pretty if they never did sports.

Now I did put all the effort into years of getting muscles but nothing changes. I was born ugly and that wont change because of gym/muscles.

Its much better to just accept the fact that you dont need a woman in your life and you dont need validation from them. Now I feel much more happy and I finally can but my time into some new hobbys that are only for my own enjoyment and not just to fill the void of a woman-free life (Currently looking into woodworking/craftmanship and playing chess at a high level)

Did you guys fall for the gym trap and when did you realize that its all a fake industry?

Fat fuck larp. My gym hobby consumes a whopping 5-7 hrs a week, and it’s far more bearable than wageslaving.

Wow, I’m really wasting my life. I could spend that valuable time watching Netflix or TikTok like the average fatfuck American. Please elaborate on how you’ve wasted the last 10 years in the gym.

Gym is a tragic cope. Sports are where it's at but you need friends and skill. It's over.

Yeah I think gym is just a cope to give ugly guys the feeling of being able to control something about their appearance.

Please elaborate on how you’ve wasted the last 10 years in the gym.

I think there are many reasons why going to the gym is a bad use of your free time other than doing it in the wrong thinking that it would help you to look better for woman that you just dont need in your life:

1. You always see these gigachad gym bro's that got extreme high testosterone levels and just making much more progress because of it.
2. There always a lot of good looking woman in tight leggins doing squads all day to make you jealous that you will never be able to touch them.
3. The industry lures you into buying all these protein powder/energy drinks to make better progress which is pointless spending of your money.
4. Also you need to pay every month for the gym membership and if you live in a rual area you have to add all the fuel costs to drive there.
5. It sometimes actually makes you look worse because of people telling you to eat more to look like hulk but you would get a better looking face by just eat less and getting a better jawline this way.

I also want to add that I think there is nothing wrong with weightlifitng in general as a hobby if you do it alone at home and not to get better looks for woman.

Gym is just a hobby for people who are braindead and tolerate doing pointless repetitive movements for 2 hours.

I think there are many reasons why going to the gym is a bad use of your free time other than doing it in the wrong thinking that it would help you to look better for woman that you just dont need in your life:

1. You always see these gigachad gym bro's that got extreme high testosterone levels and just making much more progress because of it.
2. There always a lot of good looking woman in tight leggins doing squads all day to make you jealous that you will never be able to touch them.
3. The industry lures you into buying all these protein powder/energy drinks to make better progress which is pointless spending of your money.
4. Also you need to pay every month for the gym membership and if you live in a rual area you have to add all the fuel costs to drive there.
5. It sometimes actually makes you look worse because of people telling you to eat more to look like hulk but you would get a better looking face by just eat less and getting a better jawline this way.

I also want to add that I think there is nothing wrong with weightlifitng in general as a hobby if you do it alone at home and not to get better looks for woman.
Just find a different gym, retard.

Gym is just a hobby for people who are braindead and tolerate doing pointless repetitive movements for 2 hours.
>What are endorphins
>What is the endocrine system
>Why does my meatsack body reward physical exertion with pleasure

I guess sex is just a pointless, repetitive movement too.

So gym is sex for incels.

Thats true, if you look back in history you will see many examples (slaves/convicts/prisoners of war) who had to do hard labor with many weights like stones or other heavy objects. Now many years later people pay gyms to be able to do that. What a crazy world we live in.

GrAYcel telling us to stop working out so that we become physically weak and get targeted by bullies and laughed at by women.

Average GrAYcel using the low iq of some users to harm them ahahahahaha

I will never stop working out and killing the punching bag, just so that i can beat faggots like you up when I see you on the street

I will never stop working out and killing the punching bag, just so that i can beat faggots like you up when I see you on the street

Sadly thats a lie that the mainstream media tells to you and you should stop beliving in it.
The reality is, that martial arts skills do not scale with the amount of muscles that you put on your body.
Look at kung-fu masters and other top fighters and you will realize that a sharp mind is much stronger than muscles.

Sadly thats a lie that the mainstream media tells to you and you should stop beliving in it.
The reality is, that martial arts skills do not scale with the amount of muscles that you put on your body.
Look at kung-fu masters and other top fighters and you will realize that a sharp mind is much stronger than muscles.
Ok, you think you can break a brick with your forehead with the power of your mind, like a shaolin monk, thanks for letting us know

Hated the gym for a long time.
Now that I’ve been going I find I actually look forward to it.
It gets me out and away from the truck for a hour or two.
I’ll end up going to the gym twice today.

Hey guys,

I did spend a big part of my free time over pretty much the last 10 years going to the gym and get "good looking" for woman.

It all started around the age of 18 when I really tried to get a woman in club/bars but often got called ugly and the mainstream media always trys to tell you that lie that you only need to work out hard enough in the gym to get attractive for the woman. Alle the ads for gym are a good looking guy with a even better looking woman to trick you into the belive that its because of the gym but they were born pretty and they would be pretty if they never did sports.

Now I did put all the effort into years of getting muscles but nothing changes. I was born ugly and that wont change because of gym/muscles.

Its much better to just accept the fact that you dont need a woman in your life and you dont need validation from them. Now I feel much more happy and I finally can but my time into some new hobbys that are only for my own enjoyment and not just to fill the void of a woman-free life (Currently looking into woodworking/craftmanship and playing chess at a high level)

Did you guys fall for the gym trap and when did you realize that its all a fake industry?
don't go to gym with whores in it going there for attention build the best homegym on earth and workout like a king

its waste of time and money, u might aswell get small gym for home

its waste of time and money, u might aswell get small gym for home
don't go to gym with whores in it going there for attention build the best homegym on earth and workout like a king

I think if you doing it because of health benefits then going for a walk/hiking would be much better than staying in your home and doing repetitive movements that often hurt your back/joints in the long therm.

Post your body. Let's see the hardwork of 10 years.

Post your body. Let's see the hardwork of 10 years.

No because the only thing that matters is how your face looks.

You can take a good looking dude face and use photoshop to put it on different bodys and show the pictures to woman and they will like them.

You can take my ugly face and put it on christiano ronaldo body and woman will still scream and call me ugly.

Gym is a tragic cope. Sports are where it's at but you need friends and skill. It's over.
It's certainly a cope, but a fantastic one. Far from tragic, tbhbgl.

No because the only thing that matters is how your face looks.

You can take a good looking dude face and use photoshop to put it on different bodys and show the pictures to woman and they will like them.

You can take my ugly face and put it on christiano ronaldo body and woman will still scream and call me ugly.
you are one strawmanning gorilla nigger
post body and show us what you achieved in 10 years, no one is saying body matters more than face. It's just to confirm you're not a larping greyfag

I think if you doing it because of health benefits then going for a walk/hiking would be much better than staying in your home and doing repetitive movements that often hurt your back/joints in the long therm.
Your back/joints deteriorate because you don’t use them, retard. Lifting makes your joints thicker and healthier, and a strong back holds your spine in place.

>hurr what about Ronnie Coleman
So far beyond you he’s not even the same species. Once you start squatting 800lbs, you can worry about your back. You’re not gonna tear your bicep tendon curling 50lbs.

pretty much the last 10 years
You only need to spend about 1 year in Prison Gym to get Musclemaxxed relative expendable surplus nutrition.
Its much better to just accept the fact that you dont need a woman in your life and you dont need validation from them.
Over for own Family-wanting-cels.

I used to lift weights when I was younger. I can confirm that it won’t get you females if you’re ugly or too short.
Now, I just run 5 days a week. Nothing too far or fast, just a 45 minute jog each day.
I’m a lot happier now that I just do exercise that I actually like to do.
Forget about attracting women by working out.
Look around you, how many of the guys you see with girlfriends are buff?

Fat fuck larp. My gym hobby consumes a whopping 5-7 hrs a week, and it’s far more bearable than wageslaving.

Wow, I’m really wasting my life. I could spend that valuable time watching Netflix or TikTok like the average fatfuck American. Please elaborate on how you’ve wasted the last 10 years in the gym.

isometrics will give you gains because it works tendons more. thats how alexander zass and many strongmen developed their superhuman strength.

For fatcel like me it’s suifuel, imagine spending years busting ur ass in the gym to stay fit

And something changes in ur life and u get fat again in matter of WEEKS, all the shit u did in YEARS

Gym is a cope.

Physical activity is not.