Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don’t go to busy malls when you are blackpilled

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
★★★★★
Today after 2 years i went to this really big mall in my area. The mog and sheer brutality of couples being low inhib normies hit me all at once. Everywhere i looked were young couples shopping and chadlites mogging me to death. No whore was alone or dressed non-slutty. I felt uncomfortable in every store i stepped in, it felt like i didn’t belong in there. I didn’t even buy anything, i walked into a store, saw alot of normies and instantly left after 3-4 stores i left completely. This much mog can’t be healthy for a human. I wanted to kill myself with every pretty bitch i saw, and it was hundreds of them.

Its truly over :feelsrope:

Today after 2 years i went to this really big mall in my area. The mog and sheer brutality of couples being low inhib normies hit me all at once. Everywhere i looked were young couples shopping and chadlites mogging me to death. No whore was alone or dressed non-slutty. I felt uncomfortable in every store i stepped in, it felt like i didn’t belong in there. I didn’t even buy anything, i walked into a store, saw alot of normies and instantly left after 3-4 stores i left completely. This much mog can’t be healthy for a human. I wanted to kill myself with every pretty bitch i saw, and it was hundreds of them.

Its truly over :feelsrope:
oh commoonn u just wanted too go too kfc

There's no reason to go to a mall if you're an incel.

Going to costco is suifuel

I never step out unless I have a list of things needed. Window shopping, walking for the sake of it - don't see the point.

I can think of one :feelsLSD:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Chance Card Vintage Monopoly Go Directly To Jail Greeting Card by Design  Turnpike

:feelsEhh:

I never go to the mall where I live.
Everything there is way overpriced.

But I do hate stores in general.
I always see couples together and I get mad.

It’s like Satan (in Paradise Lost) being tormented by seeing “pleasures not for him ordained”.

I don’t hate sexhavers. I just wish that they would not flaunt it so much.

I hate going outside, I have an insatiable desire for staring at every big booty bitch that walks near me. So fucking retarded

Lol malls are filled with low class spic trash anyway

Interesting. I like malls because they're usually pretty empty. If my local malls were full of normie I probably wouldnt go

depends what area and at what time of the day you go.

of course if you go to malls in rich white places, you will get mogged to oblivion regardless of what time of the day you go to. the young white stacies really do roll their eyes at you if they even notice you to begin with.

if you go to malls where a lot of spics and niggers also go to, they don't really mog. if anything they are entertaining to watch as they seem like poor misfits with nothing else better to do but to loiter around.

also, go in the first opening hours and never on the weekends.

I dont go there a lot but when I do need to go there, I like to buy cookies and try out the food court for a bit. every mall always has a nice cookie shop for some reason.

Last edited:
I especially hate that female empowering music they play in clothing stores. The most annoying braindead girlboss type of music. Well atleast they did 10 years ago. Since then I haven't really gone there