Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal don't give up buddy boyo

Am i suposed to relate to this young chadlite faggot or something? Like for real, this dude will have hundreds of hambeast and beckies at his beck and call when he learns to not be a fag.... Sure he got "rejected" seems more like a set up than anything tbh.

Fuck attractive ppl

He died inside :lul:
Send the boyo a link to this forum, its over

That's staged.
True. Anyone that can sit in a bed with a woman and have her touch him the way she pushed him, clearly not an awkward moment the whore was fine with it.

This idiot will ride the trannymaxx pipeline sooner or later.

Broccoli haired little faggot got what he deserved. Now send him a link to this forum.

True. Anyone that can sit in a bed with a woman and have her touch him the way she pushed him, clearly not an awkward moment the whore was fine with it.
It would take real acting talent to stage this video. His disappointment after the rejection was palpable.

Broccoli haired little faggot got what he deserved. Now send him a link to this forum.
I always knew most of incels.is users are prettymaxxed faggots larping as ethnics.

:feelskek: he's a chadlite he doesn't belong here he also should grape her

He probably became suicidal

The face at 0:50 says it all

Jacob: Huh I thought all I needed was confidence and rizz, was it my game?:feelsbadman:

I have zero empathy for attractive people.

Don't care if this one girl in between the hundreds of girls that will be chasing him, rejected him.
Don't care if his parents die.
Don't care if he gets shot and left to die in the middle of nowhere.

If you are attractive, and you fail at ANYTHING in life, you should move aside and die, and let the people that actually know how to use the biggest privilege there is, in this fucked up planet.

You cannot do wrong as a Chadlite/Chad. Pour one out my ass...

So many faggots in this thread pretending he is one of us.
The state of this fucking site. NormiesHavingADrySpell.Is

Am i suposed to relate to this young chadlite faggot or something? Like for real, this dude will have hundreds of hambeast and beckies at his beck and call when he learns to not be a fag.... Sure he got "rejected" seems more like a set up than anything tbh.

Fuck attractive ppl

Fkn brutal that femboy mogs me 5 million times over, gets rejected.

A part of me says that this is staged. Why put this on-line?

But the way she reacts and moves.. the way his eyes are dying..

:feelsrope:

Fuck attractive ppl

6/10, nowhere near Chadlite just look at his jawline. He was stupid enough to go after his looksmatch, always go for someone below you on the looks scale.

It would take real acting talent to stage this video. His disappointment after the rejection was palpable.

Acting talent is common and if a toilet is comfortable enough with you she'll let you touch her. I'm convinced that most men on this forum just need a few female friends to get rid of some odd beliefs they hold.

Some toilets let you get up close just never let you kiss their lips or touch their feminine parts, if she's open to touch it just shows that they are friends. Boyfriends touch more intimately.

She probably like she fucking an old nigga for Cash also She prolly does like him but she is cared to be judged by other woman all foids care about is society's opion of them

So many faggots in this thread pretending he is one of us.
The state of this fucking site. NormiesHavingADrySpell.Is
This site is swarming with normies bro, its already over for this site, I heard even the admins are normies. They come here and try to pull the sub8 cope to try to get themselves included.

its fucking disgusting honestly.

The only remedy to this is the fact that most of this faggots get bored after a year or less of trollling and move on with their life's and then go on to speak about the redpill and how 'they just lifted and ascended bro' or 'just confidence got me out of inceldom bro trust me bro' and other retarded shit like that.

Whatever man, I long since stopped taking this site seriously. No place for cels in this wicked world.

This site is swarming with normies bro, it’s already over for this site, I heard even the admins are normies. They come here and try to pull the sub8 cope to try to get themselves included.
It’s mostly to do with redpillers and Looksmax.

The only remedy to this is the fact that most of this faggots get bored after a year or less of trollling
But then they’ll get replaced with the exact same jfl.

This site is swarming with normies bro, its already over for this site, I heard even the admins are normies. They come here and try to pull the sub8 cope to try to get themselves included.

its fucking disgusting honestly.

The only remedy to this is the fact that most of this faggots get bored after a year or less of trollling and move on with their life's and then go on to speak about the redpill and how 'they just lifted and ascended bro' or 'just confidence got me out of inceldom bro trust me bro' and other retarded shit like that.

Whatever man, I long since stopped taking this site seriously. No place for cels in this wicked world.
Anyone that unironically believes in sub8 "law" is self reporting on themselves...

100% they are Stacy chasers.

Anyway, I'm starting to understand the appeal of the "ignore" feature, man.

Being able to not see the bluepill overdosed crap some niggas here post, makes browsing this site way better.

Niggas really are unironically saying the cracker in that video is a subhuman. I'm fucking done :feelsseriously: