Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Don't give them more fuel. Teehee"

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Screenshot 2

There was a post made on IT a few weeks back which said "Taller people are happier than shorter ones" and those faggots titled it "Don't give them more fuel".

And now another study proves that "Taller men tend to have more sex than shorter men" and I'm pretty sure those faggots will try to deny it too. They know its true and yet they deny it.
What will it fucking take for them to accept the heightpill?

Provide them with studies, they'll deny it. Provide them with statistics, they'll repudiate it. All they believe is in stupid anecdotes which they made up in their minds. FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUCKS.

Last edited:
Taller men just have more body mass so they have bigger personalities.

Taller men just have more body mass so they have bigger personalities.
Just be logical and reasonable. I liked your answer.
Tell me your warrior name. :feelsYall:

You need to be really retard to denail this

View attachment 236777

There was a post made on IT a few weeks back which said "Taller people are happier than shorter ones" and those faggots titled it "Don't give them more fuel".

And now another study proves that "Taller men tend to have more sex than shorter men" and I'm pretty sure those faggots will try to deny it too. They know its true and yet they deny it.
What will it fucking take for them to accept the heightpill?

Provide them with studies, they'll deny it. Provide them with statistics, they'll repudiate it. All they believe is in stupid anecdotes which they made up in their minds. FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUCKS.

The gas lighting really fucking annoys me no end.

Last edited:
Anyone who denies the heightpill is a braindead chimpanzee

high iq post. They can't accept the blackpill, it's would break their delusional mind.

Imagine denying facts just to live in a happy delusion with puppies and unicorns

They wish death upon us.
Downloadfile 4

“Being misogynistic stunts your height you dirty inkwell”

Height pill should be outlawed too much suifuel

The gas lighting really fucking annoys me no end.

Even the holes are confirming it. I wish people could just stop gas lighting and virtue signalling us.

Last edited:
did not know this

just deny reality to suit your standards theory

Taller men have better reach to grab pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back