Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel don't get how anyone's happy

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Even Chads and Stacys. Nothing is fun in life. WoW was fun. Now nothing is. Life is literally trash. People's idea of fun is getting drunk and talking about their drunken escapades. Boring as hell.

these agepills are going to kill me.

:feelscry:
>Tfw nothing is fun and all I can think of is death 24/7

It's either extremely low IQ post, because OP is too stupid to find fun things to do, or extremely high IQ, and OP transcended beyond any forms of art and entertainment.

Which one is it, OP? :feelsokman:

Fun = Being Chad

Anything else is cope

If you looked like Lachowski or Sean O'Pry then life would be very very very very very very fun.

Fun as in fuck 30 girls a day, get away with anything and make big bucks and live a luxurious life.

Boredom is difficult to resolve. Do you have any particular interests?

If not you could try to take up reading.

If you looked like Lachowski or Sean O'Pry then life would be very very very very very very fun.

Fun as in fuck 30 girls a day, get away with anything and make big bucks and live a luxurious life.
see that's the thing. If these are the best things life have to offer, life sucks. A 2 year old can masturbate himself to climax. Lachowski is coping hard if he thinks his orgasms are any different.
Boredom is difficult to resolve. Do you have any particular interests?

If not you could try to take up reading.
my only interest is my oneitis

see that's the thing. If these are the best things life have to offer, life sucks. A 2 year old can masturbate himself to climax. Lachowski is coping hard if he thinks his orgasms are any different.

my only interest is my oneitis
Life does suck, but it's not easy to end it. I can enjoy the small things, however only if I'm totally isolated, seeing normies ruins my mood.

Recently, most of my days have consisted of posting on the internet, reading, fapping, sleeping, meditating, and watching anime on occasion. I don't enjoy video games anymore, I'm not entirely sure what changed about me to lose interest in them. Maybe copes/distractions lose their appeal as we age.

I have a theory that pleasure and fun are just absences from the constant pain inflicted on us by our genes/instincts. Bouncing up and down in some Stacey's orifice seems entertaining because our genes tell us it is, but I would rather just not exist in the first place. Even sex is simply an itch created by our genes which builds tolerance and a desire for more. All I can ever hope for is absolute nothing with no itches, grievances or other annoying facts of Life.

I have a theory that pleasure and fun are just absences from the constant pain inflicted on us by our genes/instincts. Bouncing up and down in some Stacey's orifice seems entertaining because our genes tell us it is, but I would rather just not exist in the first place. Even sex is just an itch created by our genes which builds tolerance and a desire for more. All I can ever hope for is absolute nothing with no itches, grievances or other annoying facts of Life.
I agree, I resent this existence. Positive feelings are placative, while the brain may interpret them as a net gain, this doesn't mean it's the reality.

I agree, I resent this existence. Positive feelings are placative, while the brain may interpret them as a net gain, this doesn't mean it's the reality.

High-iq summary. Good luck not experiencing life. I will attempt the same.

Am happy that am gonna die one day, the cope of all copes

Chocolate cheese cakes taste good.

Our whole life is about coping until we kick the bucket. Nothing we really do matters. In the grand scheme of things it's all bull shit.

We all have motivators in life. Mainly for most guys it usually starts off with sex. Getting more money means increasing your chances of getting sex and perhaps a girl and a wife later on. Then once you have a wife, a kid comes into play where your new motivator in life is to do the best you can to make the kids life easier. Of course none of this applies to us because we never ever got our chance on the baseball field.

Normal people use hobbies for extra enjoyment. Incels use hobbies to escape life completely. Well son- you cannot escape life for too long.