Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't Fuck with Chinese Dudes

Wasn't planning on it.

They're cool

He's a jew-hapa out stirring up trouble.

Fuck that mustard nigger!

Politico Magazine generally writes excellent pieces, and the author isn't wrong, the racial conversation in the U.S. needs to include other minorities.

Politico Magazine generally writes excellent pieces, and the author isn't wrong, the racial conversation in the U.S. needs to include other minorities.
only black lives matter, sorry

Do you think white femoids get off to images of Yemeni children being bombed to bits?
no but they also don’t really care either way

I love Chinese people. :)

Politico Magazine generally writes excellent pieces,
and the author isn't wrong,
the racial conversation in the U.S. needs to include other minorities.

The author was cucked as hell. They started beating the shit out of him for no fucking reason at all other than him engaging in freedom of the press.

Yeah they stopped because he was asian... but it's implied they would've continued beating the shit out of him if he was white.

This is somehow 'okay' and he is supposed to forgive them "because they're only human".

Meanwhile though if it was a bunch of white guys stomping a black reporter, I'm thinking this guy would be less forgiving

Chinese scary

TBH I only skimmed through the article, but Asian-Americans have no business going to BLM protests. Unlike Blacks, Asians don't go out looking for trouble and rarely instigate conflicts. When there's discrimination towards Asians, it really is discrimination.