Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't Forget That While You Are Wagecucking at Your Cubicle Job

U

uninstall

Banned
-
18 year old cam whores are earning your monthly wage in 4 hours

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Cube jobs are humiliating and soul draining. And if you are ugly and non-aggressive you will never ascend either. I knew guys that were doing the same shit for 30 years and some years even no raises at all.

I know man, it pisses me off.

I hate guys who give these huge tips for nothing or just for flashes. Fuckers ruin it for all of us.

I hate guys who give these huge tips for nothing or just for flashes. Fuckers ruin it for all of us.
The worst is some girls offering a service where they write your name in marker on their body.

Don't these girls realize that literally every other guy doesn't want to see that? You will lose other viewers/customers.

Cube jobs are humiliating and soul draining. And if you are ugly and non-aggressive you will never ascend either. I knew guys that were doing the same shit for 30 years and some years even no raises at all.

I'm ugly and non-aggressive, but nevertheless received several promotions at one of my previous jobs. Aside from the salary increase, it was totally NOT worth it. You're expected to take on an even heavier workload, assist others around the clock, attend dreaded company meetings all the time, and work even longer hours. Fuck that shit. If I'm going to devote my life to work, I'll need to be in my element (e.g. working as a forest ranger, truck driver, or something else that doesn't involve sitting in an oppressive office with a bunch of insufferable normies).

Getting back to the original topic, it's only the top camwhores who make a killing on those sites. There are others who go on cam for hours without receiving any tips... or receive very little. The desperation on their faces almost makes me feel sorry for them. Almost.

Last edited:
And some rich shits won't need to work a day in their life. However, that is not me, and as I like having money I need to work. Do they still have cubicles? I thought they were proven to be alienating and not really increasing productivity.

And some rich shits won't need to work a day in their life. However, that is not me, and as I like having money I need to work. Do they still have cubicles? I thought they were proven to be alienating and not really increasing productivity.

Cubicles still exist at some offices, but the recent trend is having "open office" environments where there is zero privacy whatsoever...

open-office-600x400.jpg

These environments are so terrifying for people like me that I refuse to ever work in one again, no matter the salary.

18 year old cam whores are earning your monthly wage in 4 hours
hyperbole much

I think tiny percentage do that

hyperbole much

I think tiny percentage do that

I earn around 2k after taxes, so the camgirl would have to make ~$550 an hour. That comes out to 5,500 tokens. While it is possible for camgirls to make that much in an hour or even minutes, that's usually about 3-4 hours of camming for a top 50 camgirl.

To yeah you're right. It would be more like 16 hours of work for a camgirl to meet my wage that requires advanced knowledge and a college degree.

I'm ugly and non-aggressive, but nevertheless received several promotions at one of my previous jobs. Aside from the salary increase, it was totally NOT worth it. You're expected to take on an even heavier workload, assist others around the clock, attend dreaded company meetings all the time, and work even longer hours. Fuck that shit. If I'm going to devote my life to work, I'll need to be in my element (e.g. working as a forest ranger, truck driver, or something else that doesn't involve sitting in an oppressive office with a bunch of insufferable normies).

Getting back to the original topic, it's only the top camwhores who make a killing on those sites. There are others who go on cam for hours without receiving any tips... or receive very little. The desperation on their faces almost makes me feel sorry for them. Almost.

I know about the company shit, I became their whore on 24/7 call. They had a worldwide operation on every continent and were calling me at all hours.

Yeah, I spoke to a camwhore(went private with her, I liked her), she said she was lucky to get $20 a night. There is a Chad effect with that too.

Doesn’t bother me at all

I earn around 2k after taxes, so the camgirl would have to make ~$550 an hour. That comes out to 5,500 tokens. While it is possible for camgirls to make that much in an hour or even minutes, that's usually about 3-4 hours of camming for a top 50 camgirl.

To yeah you're right. It would be more like 16 hours of work for a camgirl to meet my wage that requires advanced knowledge and a college degree.
Lol basement dwelling OP btfo

OP trying to make his NEET non-existence more tolerable, kys

More like 12-15k tokens depending on the site. Which is still easy to get for any remotely popular girls that can sit doing nothing except have their tits out.

Cube jobs are humiliating and soul draining. And if you are ugly a
I know about the company shit, I became their whore on 24/7 call. They had a worldwide operation on every continent and were calling me at all hours.

Yeah, I spoke to a camwhore(went private with her, I liked her), she said she was lucky to get $20 a night. There is a Chad effect with that too.

jfl if you think she will tell u the truth

u may be someone from the IRS after all

only a fucking moron will disclose his under the table income with some incel or anyone for that matter

More like 12-15k tokens depending on the site. Which is still easy to get for any remotely popular girls that can sit doing nothing except have their tits out.

SHE makes money by watching TV with her tits out

as simple as that

if she is cautious about her identity she can simply wear a mask