Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't feel too bad if you're ethnic

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
Your facial features and skin color and height are different than those of the people in the country you are currently living in. You are a foreigner in a far away lands. Many of you would likely ascend and at least be able to get a looksmatched gf if you were to return to your country of origin.

What if im not human

Or jbw, GrAYboi, it works universally

Your facial features and skin color and height are different than those of the people in the country you are currently living in. You are a foreigner in a far away lands. Many of you would likely ascend and at least be able to get a looksmatched gf if you were to return to your country of origin.
tenor.gif

What if im not human
Engineered gorillas are stronger than humans, just kill a chad and steal his harem.
Also, to the thread, you are right, being sub 5 ethnic in west is brutal but in home country they would've had a chance.

Unfortunately I don't have a chance in my homeland as well.

may featuring B

Oh my based
Nonwhites go back

Oh my based
Nonwhites go back
I would like to go back but my country is far too dangerous. I'm not doing much bad in your country Mr. Whiteman. Please forgive. All I do is work a shitty job, pay taxes, and lay down and rot in my room.