Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't fall for Foids saying Age of Consent and age difference etc matters

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I saw some discussion here regarding age of consent and pedophilie etc. I will get somethings out of the way. I don't know what I feel about pedos. Eventhough I can claim a moral highground and say Pedo bad. I seriously can't really judge them. I would say that pedos raping a child is disgusting. But a Thirteen year old girl giving her consent to a pedo to fuck is not my problem.

Coming to the point. I think there has been a constant propaganda and movements by some people to stop Men, especially ugly Men from dating. One of them is the constant charade of age of consent.

For most men its impossible to get a foid of their same to date them. So their only option is to date someone younger. For example a eighteen year old guy can date a Fifteen year old girl and there is no problem with it. But with many people especially Foids and white Knight will call this out and say it is "Exploiting". First of all if this is Exploiting then almost every girl who is dating is getting exploited. When a girl sees a Chad her brain stops working. She will just give him the consent to do anything. Since her brain stops working a Chad is technically fucking a girl whose brain is like of a child. And most girls never attain the maturity level to think about who to date and who to give consent. They just run after chads at any age.

So many guys are getting shamed for dating girls smaller than them eventhough that's the only kind of girls they can attract. It seems a deliberate attempt to cockblock ugly guys. And they create a fuss even if a guy just talks to a smaller girl. They just don't want it. I have been in online instagram gcs for a while and there I see constant cock blocking and some kind of disguised hate against guys who are above eighteen. But funny enough thirteen to seventee year old girls will still love and fall for those guys if they are Chad looking enough. But once I saw an incel who was also my friend getting called a pedo and shamed for just being friends with a thirteen year old girl. While the girl who was shaming this guy was eighteen year old herself.

Not just age of consent. There are many other propagandas going on to stop ugly guys from dating. I think all this is Virtue signalling done by people and I don't know what's their problem with guys dating girls.

Also when the controversy about Billie Ellish Happened. Everyone started blaming her Boyfriend for "grooming" her. Billie Ellish is eighteen or nineteen while her bf is Thirty. Still they are making a fuss about the age difference. I don't know why they would not accept that their favorite singer is not that cool or mature after all. She is just like other girls who saw a Chad and started to suck his dick without knowing how he really is.

People calling this couple as "grooming" is beyond me. So now they also have a problem with guys dating Nineteen year olds. Mostly girls are attracted to older guys and they want to stop this somehow. Also they only talk about older guys being pedos when they date younger girls. They never talk about the vice versa scenario mostly.

Another way people try to cockblock single men are by calling them Predators. That is also another propaganda or an intent going on to stop girls from dating any guy. A recent incident happened with my friend and even with me few years ago which shows how bullshit this is and how it is used to shame men.

So what I am saying is don't believe these girls or their whiteknights saying anything about the age of a girl. They are retards. Eventhough most truecels here won't even attract a younger girl, if a younger girl is attracted to you and you also find her matured enough and not dumb, Don't feel any shame in dating her or even Fucking her. Most girls by Fourteen know what sex and its consequence is.

Yeah some say it doesnt matter for incels because young foids won't be attracted to them anyway, but for nearcels with no other status markers age can be the one status symbol that makes the difference.

Teenage foids often see it as high status to be dating an older guy. So if youre not rich / good-looking etc. that could be the one thing leverageable.

Obviously the whole consent meme is a joke if theyre 13-15+, at least for those not deluded by culture

halo effect

nobody would care if your some HAZAMA giga chad , like 23 years old and fuck a 16 years old