Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Don't ever stand next to Chad

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

I saw this poster, on the far left is a man who is clearly a 6/10 but he looks like an absolute Sub-5 standing next to Chad and gymmaxxed Tyronelite. Seeing this poster made me realise that Drew Gooden is a Chadlite that could become a Chad with looksmaxxing, just look at how much the guy in the middle looks like Drew Gooden.

The Tyronelite is absolutely gymmaxxed and tattoomaxxed with is great for picking up low IQ toilets without a high school degree that masturbate a lot and almost never orgasm (fun fact: sluts actually have less orgasms than average toilets).

But this caught my eye even more than the fact that the main character looks like Drew Gooden.

These Arab toilets unironically look like Arab men with wigs and make-up. I know several Moroccan boxers with this exact face. Despite having somewhat feminine bodies these toilets have absolute masculine faces that just scream high pre-natal testosterone exposure.

If they'd shave their hair they would unironically look like intimidating men.

The worst part now is that the Moroccan Manlet high-tier Normie gets absolutely mogged by the toilets in this picture, imagine looking less masculine than feminine toilets with big breasts and pink tops.

As a Sub-Chad man never pose for a photograph next to a Chad or a Stacy.

This image is also a perfect representation of 6/10-7/10-8/10 as a ladder and how "Hollywood ugly" is still better looking than 5/10 guys.

True. And on a slightly related note, the normies who bring manlets with them only to seem taller by mogging them are pure evil.

These Arab toilets unironically look like Arab men with wigs and make-up. I know several Moroccan boxers with this exact face. Despite having somewhat feminine bodies these toilets have absolute masculine faces that just scream high pre-natal testosterone exposure.
Holy shit, the lips of the one on the left :feelspuke: