Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't ever shake a bitch's hand

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
lmao no bitch has ever let me shake their hand in the first place.
can't even remember the last time i shaked a foids hand tbh

Cuddling means letting her fart on you all night.

lmao no bitch has ever let me shake their hand in the first place.
can't even remember the last time i shaked a foids hand tbh
Consider yourself lucky.

mm leet me get a whiff of that dookie

I wouldn't be able to anyway

@chudur-budur what are your thoughts boyo?

:soy:
43EAADED 51BE 4F96 B736 74CD77A52585

@chudur-budur what are your thoughts boyo?

I like how she collects the dried shit flakes from her butt-hole and carefully examines the samples stuck in her big manicured nails and smells it. I have also seen this, western whores are generally more shit-friendly and shit-enthusiasts than their males.

For example, look at this whore, how she shits and throws her shit at a Tim Hortons staff.

This jogger whore from Sydney makes a long projectile diarrheal squirt shit in the early morning, fuck, just look how far she can throw it.

Shopping whore taking shit on the side walk:

She's grabbed Chad's cock with her hand 1000 times.

Don't shake a femoid's hand. In fact, don't make physical contact at all with them. All it takes is to accidentally graze a femoid's elbow to get #MeToo'd and have your life ruined forever.

Shaking hands is a sign of respect. That alone should be enough to convince you not to shake hands with one.

For example, look at this whore, how she shits and throws her shit at a Tim Hortons staff.
Literally at the level of an unevolved turd-flinging chimp. This is foids for ya.

Women bathrooms are fucking disgusting. Any janitor can vouch for this.

You might wipe up some piss in a men’s bathroom but you are scrubbing shit, blood and piss in a woman’s bathroom and it’s everywhere.

I like how she collects the dried shit flakes from her butt-hole and carefully examines the samples stuck in her big manicured nails and smells it. I have also seen this, western whores are generally more shit-friendly and shit-enthusiasts than their males.

This jogger whore from Sydney makes a long projectile diarrheal squirt shit in the early morning, fuck, just look how far she can throw it.

high IQ analysis

Don't shake a femoid's hand. In fact, don't make physical contact at all with them. All it takes is to accidentally graze a femoid's elbow to get #MeToo'd and have your life ruined forever.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I've seen enough camgirls to know foids are filthy, dildo in ass to mouth to vagina......:dafuckfeels:

I avoid shaking hands period. I've seen far too many people leave bathrooms without even looking in the direction of the sinks

I avoid shaking hands period. I've seen far too many people leave bathrooms without even looking in the direction of the sinks
Shaking hands is taking one of the most bacteria filled parts of our body and rubbing it with another person's. Handshakes should all be fist bumps from now, we have to get rid of the caveman way of greeting each other, we might as well go back to sniffing each other's butts if we're not willing to move on.

Shaking hands is taking one of the most bacteria filled parts of our body and rubbing it with another person's. Handshakes should all be fist pumps from now, we have to get rid of the caveman way of greeting each other, we might as well go back to sniffing each other's butts if we're not willing to move on.
Its often the most destructive and short sighted ways of old that are clung to the hardest