Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dont ever accept the friendzone, warning.

M

MrIncelSaySo2000

Banned
-
Remember chad smashes her first from the getgo, if a female ''cuckzones you' block her immediately and don't look back.

Friendzone bad.
Cuck bad.
Tinder bad.
Oneitis bad.
Chad good.

Incel 101 thread

Remember chad smashes her first from the getgo, if a female ''cuckzones you' block her immediately and don't look back.
Friendzone bad.
Cuck bad.
Tinder bad.
Oneitis bad.
Chad good.

Incel 101 thread

friendzone = future possible betabuxx thats it really (1% chance)

chad now niceguy later

friendzone is a pathetic excuse. it is a reactionary attitude against the incel revolution

It is not friendzone bro,its "orbiterzone" or cuckzone

Implying i would be able to reach even friendzone JFL. Every foid avoid me like a plague.

Just be friends theory isnt legit

you still need a minimal looks level in order to get friendzoned, JFL @ thinking females would want to associate with a 1/10 subhuman ogre in any shape or form

you still need a minimal looks level in order to get friendzoned, JFL @ thinking females would want to associate with a 1/10 subhuman ogre in any shape or form
i see fat soyboys orbiting girls

Friendzone bad.
Cuck bad.
Tinder bad.
Oneitis bad.
Chad good.

Incel 101 thread
Tbh. There should be a 50-post requirement before you can make a thread. Newfags are annoying.

I think the friend zone has some benefits. its good to have a few females in your social circle as long as you stay in control of the relationship. Don’t let the foid make the rules or ask for favors.

Agreed. I was friendzoned by girls whose only interest I had in was fucking. I was hoping it may somehow lead to sex -- either she would set me up with a friend, she'd get drunk and make a mistake, or maybe I'd even just learn how to better manipulate women. But it never worked; I always ended up being the one manipulated.

It's a huge time sink and was never worthwhile in anyway for me. It's funny, before I befriended women I told a friend that my misogyny would lessen the more I got to know females as individuals (rather than as a horde of sex-denying harpies). He acted surprised and said he thought knowing women would increase my misogyny. He was right.

When I used to be a Bluepill, a few years ago, I once went with a group for a bicycle ride, there was an ugly foid, after the group went separate, I rode a bit with her, since it was on my way back, only to hear from her that she was married, that her husband is abroad and he took a shotgun to kill a poor horse that pushed her :feelswow:. I then realized, much latter, that I was only an ugly beta-orbiter for her and that she was intimidating/threatening me metaphorically. Thankfully, I didn't saw ever again this foid. Never had a date with a girl, but sometimes, I walked back with a girl, after a group reunion. I don't recommend. Most of them avoided me, anyway, by going fast or telling me not to follow them.