Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don't even fantasise about sex anymore.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
Before I used to cope by imagining sex with foids. Now all I think about when I can't sleep alone in my ldar hole is someone hugging me, kissing me on the cheek, making plans and laughing with me.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

it's insanely brutal but still much better than looking at others social media and seeing it live, that's the most effective way to ruin your sanity

it's insanely brutal but still much better than looking at others social media and seeing it live, that's the most effective way to ruin your sanity
Got rid of all social media last time I tried to rope and feel much better for it.

FUCK NORMOIDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Got rid of all social media last time I tried to rope and feel much better for it.

FUCK NORMOIDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
nice work, it's good to just leave channels where all you do is look at people's lives and not interact, it's better to have something enjoyable and interactive even if it's just incels.co

It's good to not fantasize:

nice work, it's good to just leave channels where all you do is look at people's lives and not interact, it's better to have something enjoyable and interactive even if it's just incels.co
Yeah I suppose this place is social media but in don't suffer a huge dose of rage and suifuel when I log in and converse with my incel brothers. It's a good cope knowing others are in similar places tbh.

Holy shit this is happening to me too.

It's becoming harder and harder to fap with imagination because I can't even imagine having sex with a woman by now, it all seems so fake I can't immerse into the fantasy