Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don’t enter if you’re a manlet

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Came across this brutal tweet . over for my manlets :feelsrope:

Attachments

• DC21C4C4-136A-40F4-BD90-95AE03EA6170.jpeg
    DC21C4C4-136A-40F4-BD90-95AE03EA6170.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 275
So what, I can rape her if I want :feelsokman:

What if I rape and beat the shit out of you, you bloody bitch

They are becoming more bold and in only a short period of time. What will it be like 5 years from now?

Subhumans do exist. It's called being a female.

The rock spit

who gives a shit what some stupid foid says, especially on Twitter lmao

YOU WHORE YOU SLUT YOU TOILET IM 5’4 YOU INCELPHOBIC SCUM I WILL RAPE YOUR PUSSY WITH A KNIFE WHORE YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD PREPARE TO GET RAPED SLUT:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (In a video game)
bruuutaaal:society:

there is no person more retarded than a twitter foid :feelswhat::society:

the worst takes you hear are always from these pea brain twitter foids who fell for the jewish:lasereyes: feminism propaganda :feelsseriously::society:

You really thought this was brutal? Jfl

I'm 5'7 but she deserves to be beaten, raped then burned alive in gta vi

imagine a dude wrote
"female birth control DOES exist. its called being 200+ lbs"

YOU WHORE YOU SLUT YOU TOILET IM 5’4 YOU INCELPHOBIC SCUM I WILL RAPE YOUR PUSSY WITH A KNIFE WHORE YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD PREPARE TO GET RAPED SLUT:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (In a video game)
You are So based. :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I'd grab her by the hair and put her face into a bucket of hydro floric acid (in video game)

imagine a dude wrote
"female birth control DOES exist. its called being 200+ lbs"

Unfortunately male standards are non-existent. I've approached a lot of fat toilets with 0 success.

Any 200+ toilet reading that can point to the 200+ men she slept with last month. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: