Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't cry to give up, cry to keep going.

whatmorecanido

whatmorecanido

Banned
-
I want to share some difficult experiences i have had, before leaving, as i hoped this could be a site we can support each other in a healthy manner without the racism, violence, abusive nature.

I was called ugly as hell by a random girl when she walked past me and i was with my friends, until they had to say 'are you okay'?.
I was 'ewwwed' at so many times by random woman i had nothing to do with, who merely walked past me.
I had two girls behind me during high school teasing me and when one tried to look to the seat i was in, she whispered to her friend 'he is ugly'

At times it has been difficult. Even if i have improved since then, mentally you carry the scars of those experiences - and i have had more bad ones anyway. No-one really knows what it feels like, to be angry, in your bones. I mean, parents, friends, well wishers, everyone 'understands'. Then they want that angry teen to grow up and ask him why he isn't married yet. You see i learned early on you had to practise smiling in the mirror. For years i just dealt in my own negativity, but then i realised i was so much more.

Every superhero story you see is one embroiled with challenge, with sadness, and with tragedy. Through that pain, by using that raw, pain, the years of hurt, they push themselves to greatness in away not many people can. That pain fuels such a drive, and such determination they reach heights others may not be able to. The day i stopped letting the pain define me, but drive me, is the day i was able to focus on a lot of areas of my life and work on them.

Bone structure, that is mainly luck and genetics. I on the other hand, decided to strive for things people seldom were lucky to get, and things that needed to be earned by hard work, dedication, intelligence, sweat equity. Sure, i was dealt a difficult set of cards, but i wanted to look back at my life and say - whatever i had , what many don't, i didn't get lucky for - i MADE my own luck.

You might compare yourself to good looking men who got lucky, but when you sculpt the body of a greek-God with sweat and tears , you can look at yourself and say your bod not only represents aesthetics and beauty, but is a reflection of who you are inside. A pretty face doesn't reflect who a guy is, but a great body reflects the qualities of grit and determination.

Use your pain, let it allow you to reach greater heights.

dude

Attachments

• 1532803226640.png
    1532803226640.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 64
I thought you were leaving

He's still here

I see a young man being called ugly, coming home, maybe crying and feeling hopeless. I had nobody i could talk to or discuss the way that felt, and i want to be here to support those, in a healthy and positive way - but keeping it real. Maybe that is why i am pulled on here. I have faced so much hurt, often alone, i want to help others going through a difficult time.

I'm glad they already banned this bluepilled faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul: