Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont complain that you have small duck if you are fat. Fat can hide up to 5 cm of penis.

Serious

Serious

Officer
★★
It's estimated that every 40-50 extra pounds a man gain hides about an inch of his penis in this way.
In normal units its 18-22 kg fat hides 2.5 cm of penis.
If you are morbidly obese and have like 40-50 kg extra you are probably hiding 5 cms.

And if I'm 5`3, 47kg and a framecel does that mean it's truly over. I'm 4 inches when i'm rock hard, the dickpill is soo underated:cryfeels::fuk::fuk::fuk:

1722733483774g

lifefuel

@LeFrenchCel @Blackboy.Belgrade @Sloth.Belgrade

I'm almost 28, a 1/10 (as in, deformed with a "balloon head"), 5'4/1.62m, and my dick hard is 6.3inch/16cm BP, 15cm NPB, and good girth. My father is 1.89m tall, maybe it's genetic. Is it exceptional? Idk. Does it help me? No, I'm fucked – not literally though.

I'm almost 28, a 1/10 (as in, deformed with a "balloon head"), 5'4/1.62m, and my dick hard is 6.3inch/16cm BP, 15cm NPB, and good girth. My father is 1.89m tall, maybe it's genetic. Is it exceptional? Idk. Does it help me? No, I'm fucked – not literally though.
How much do you weigh

Only if you're actually obese

just began for fatcels like myself

If you are morbidly obese and have like 40-50 kg extra you are probably hiding 5 cms.
Thanks for lifting up my mood, G :feelzez::feelsYall:

My dick reaches worldwide average at best. It sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back