Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't come to Scandinavia if you're CURRY!

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I live in a University town in Scandinavia. It's common to have University night clubs dotted around the city. So for instance, in my town, you'll have a nightclub called something to the effect of "Southern Norway Club", "Middle Norway Club", "Northern Norway Club" and students from these areas sign up to these clubs and get free entrance every weekend, anyone from any area can come in, it's just that they have to pay.

So people go these night clubs and of course it's a MOGfest, because you've got loads of international students too: Swedish students, Danish students and to a lesser degree, German and Dutch students.

One of my friends (scratch that, only friend) is heavy into this University clubbing scene. Guess what international students are NOT on the dancefloor? Guess what international students are manning the wardrobe and sweeping up broken glass? CURRIES! 5'5 Curries are taking the coats of 6ft 2 Nordics and hanging them on racks for 6 hours a night, for BELOW minimum wage. They get to see drunk Nordic Chads bark for their coats when the night is over, their arms around a Stacy.

My friend told me that a couple of months ago, a 6ft 3 blonde guy had been screaming at a little Pajeet-fellow for giving him the wrong coat and that he better find the right coat because it was "expensive".

CURRIES, save yourselves! Don't set foot in Scandinavia!

It's over.

Its normal in curryculture to play the servant for their white Masters, it has been that way since british and portugese colonisation

Its normal in curryculture to play the servant for their white Masters, it has been that way since british and portugese colonisation
You'd think all the feminist, anti-racist Scandi-foids would be uncomfortable with these essential serfs doing the bidding of the white massa, but no, they want to be taken home and pounded by Aryan Chads.

You'd think all the feminist, anti-racist Scandi-foids would be uncomfortable with these essential serfs doing the bidding of the white massa, but no, they want to be taken home and pounded by Aryan Chads.
Its the curries own fault for being cucked so hard, they need to free themselves from their colonial shackels that are still present in their minds to get respected on the world stage

just reading this makes me wanna rope

curries are chads in russia. if ur curry go to RUSSIA

yeah no shit. norwegian countries are still pretty based

Thats curries and any wageslave goyim everywhere not just scandanivia

They deserve it for going to a mogger country as subhumans and be willing to be treated as slaves.

people cope hard on this forum about nordic chads, when they get cucked on daily bases by sand nigger jihadis in sweden.

pretty sure thats country without incel so op pretty sus tbh

I live in a University town in Scandinavia. It's common to have University night clubs dotted around the city. So for instance, in my town, you'll have a nightclub called something to the effect of "Southern Norway Club", "Middle Norway Club", "Northern Norway Club" and students from these areas sign up to these clubs and get free entrance every weekend, anyone from any area can come in, it's just that they have to pay.

So people go these night clubs and of course it's a MOGfest, because you've got loads of international students too: Swedish students, Danish students and to a lesser degree, German and Dutch students.

One of my friends (scratch that, only friend) is heavy into this University clubbing scene. Guess what international students are NOT on the dancefloor? Guess what international students are manning the wardrobe and sweeping up broken glass? CURRIES! 5'5 Curries are taking the coats of 6ft 2 Nordics and hanging them on racks for 6 hours a night, for BELOW minimum wage. They get to see drunk Nordic Chads bark for their coats when the night is over, their arms around a Stacy.

My friend told me that a couple of months ago, a 6ft 3 blonde guy had been screaming at a little Pajeet-fellow for giving him the wrong coat and that he better find the right coat because it was "expensive".

It's over.
How about being black:feelshehe:

what if the pajeet is also 6'3?

many pajeets are over 6'0.They will do ok there
Actually Pajeets are reviled here by foids and are referred to as Foodora/Uber-eats drivers. Scandinavian foids have an unabashed hatred for Pajeets. They defend Blacks and Muslims at every turn but never Pajeets. I have never seen a Pajeet with a white woman in this country since I became conscious. I have seen a few East Asian/White girl relationships but Pajeets are seen as scum of the Earth.

How about being black:feelshehe:
Being black is an advantage because it's a rarity. But it's only a certain type of girls that go for them. The Aryans always reign supreme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Sweden#:~:text=Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and,of heterosexual activity in 1972.

"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) rights in Sweden are regarded as some of the most progressive in Europe and the world.[2][3] Same-sex sexual activity was legalized in 1944 and the age of consent was equalized to that of heterosexual activity in 1972."
Dude IK. I lived in reykjavik and oslo. gay clubs were everywhere but the vast majority of people are not even half as soy as the big 3, UK CAN US

Being black is an advantage because it's a rarity. But it's only a certain type of girls that go for them. The Aryans always reign supreme.
I wonder what will happen when Africa's population booms to 4 billion? Will they end up like curries?

take bunch of zoomalis and all those nordcucks can clean toilets along with those dalits u mentioned

Honestly, are there any countries where jeets do well? at least compared to the native population

In Finland, I've seen curries with white women less than ten times. All of them were 6'3" or above, had a good face and a good hairline.
If you are average curry, you're just torturing yourself coming here
full

In Finland, I've seen curries with white women less than ten times. All of them were 6'3" or above, had a good face and a good hairline.
full
Its quite frequent here in norgay to see ethnics with white stacy or asian male with white stacy, I also notice this in sweden when i hop the border to go grocery shopping

Its quite frequent here in norgay to see ethnics with white stacy or asian male with white stacy, I also notice this in sweden when i hop the border to go grocery shopping
I always see niggers with white women

no we need more immigration with Muslims, Indians ,etc the west has to be overtaken by shitskins

Fucking brutal world
How can people be so different from each other? Humans have overcome nature and thrown injustice upon themselves.

full
Just have your height be in the 99th percentile of your race.

Last edited:
full
brutal. i saw 5' curries with russian whores

I hate seeing ethnics with stacies because they luckmaxxed

many pajeets are over 6'0.They will do ok there
They still have pajeet pheno and are ugly in the face though
Honestly, are there any countries where jeets do well? at least compared to the native population
I’ve heard someone say JBC works in some places in the Western portion of SEA like Myanmar, etc. but I really have no clue

jfl

swedistan belongs to robust browns

keep coping, nordcucKKK

you can only jerk off in basement and looking like scandicucknavia is falling

jfl

swedistan belongs to robust browns

keep coping, nordcucKKK

you can only jerk off in basement and looking like scandicucknavia is falling
Brown don't get shit anywhere in Europe and studies confirm this.

pathetic no better than the labour camps

It's over.
A tale as old as time. Slightly unrelated question though: Why is it that many SFcels here on this forum scream about "muh white replacement!!" when it is very painfully obvious that ethnics have very little success in Western countries?

I used to see bussloads of curries heading to IKEA in the mornings, they have worker accommodation in a town I used to work in, not sure if they were blue or white collar but it was a strange sight.

Not only curries if you simply have a tan you are seen as basically non white, spaniards, latinos, italians stay at home.

but why are curries in scandanavia?

Last edited:
Thank god I never went to university.