Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't come in here if you are feeling unstable

B

BlaKdaGGeRz

Officer
★★
Humans are engineered by life, MADE by nature.... to have sex. It is like our main FUCKING purpose. The NORM... NORM... yes the norm... is that we should be having sex or in relationships on an almost regular basis. Like 4-5x a week on AVERAGE you should be fucking a pussy. Even thats on the low end.

But look at you. Virgin, or maybe had sex once or twice in your LIFE. Holy fuck you literally are missing out on pretty much 50% of life. You are a stunted, useless, half-alive zombie of a human. Its completely fucked up. We are literally living a life of sexual poverty and starvation.

When a girl talks to me or even looks me in the eye I feel euphoric. Yep its that sad. I bet you guys do that too. That's how starved we are for validation and sex. Completely starved, like african children level of starvation. What the fuck is even the point of living holy shit? It's already been speculated and almost proven that sex is the MAIN reason you do anything. Sex and to start a family. Why do people work? Fight? Shed blood and tears? To get laid and start a family.

Yet no matter what we do we will NEVER have that. Ever. The only way out is to cope well enough so we don't suffer TOO much and then die. Holy fuck...

Yep here I am at 21 supposed to be in the prime of a human life, and Yet virgin, friendless, cant remember last time I spoke to someone other than my brother/parents or in an interview. Just to think their are guys older and younger that have success with females and ive never even held the hand of one.

The sex aspect isn't as important as actually knowing your good enough for a female to be attracted to you, which incels cant even get.... I really do hope that I can cope long enough for legalised euthanasia in the Uk.

I've never even talked to a girl before. Like in an actual, full out conversation. I think this complete and utter lack of experience is slowly driving me insane, and making me lose IQ points. Everything just feels worse every day, like an itch that gets worse but you can't scratch it. We truly are half-alive as incels

We are too old anyway. You would need to have sex 5 times a day every day to make up for the lost time.

Anon said:
We are too old anyway. You would need to have sex 5 times a day every day to make up for the lost time.

Nah if u start it will be OK. Like if someone lived off grains of rice for years they don't need to eat all the chicken and potatoes they've missed to make it up... just need to start eating normally.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Nah if u start it will be OK. Like if someone lived off grains of rice for years they don't need to eat all the chicken and potatoes they've missed to make it up... just need to start eating normally.

If I ate grains of rice all my life I would eat the whole coop given the chance

Anon said:

this is how I feel tbh.

fukmylyf said:
this is how I feel tbh.

And we won't have sex at all anyway so it's over.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
When a girl talks to me or even looks me in the eye I feel euphoric. Yep its that sad. I bet you guys do that too. 

bet lost

I don't like socializing. Especially with women. And sex is pretty social so I'll pass. I don't care much about not having sex or even not having companionship. But I like seeing chad get girls.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
lol fine I was over exaggerating but u know wut I mean

no

when I see weemens I see SHAYTAN

Meh,whenever I try to talk to women they just give me one word answers,I feel like a reporter interviewing a bored celebrity.

Not much you can do though,either find some copes or off yourself.