Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

don't blackpill your parents

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
they can't undestand the blackpill lol, i told them that i am a loser because my face and height and they said 'OHH BUT YOU ARE HANDSOME!' 'YOU ARE NOT SHORT, YOU ARE TALLER THAN YOUR FATHER!' (im 5'6 lol)

I wish I had your parents. Mine wish I was never born.

I gave my parents the anti-degeneracy blackpill. My father agreed, my mother sorta agreed.

Far too late... ;)

Parents and relatives allways overexagerate your looks, never tell them anything about your ugly appearance because they will always say your a supermodel.

I don't think anyone who is sexually active can be effectively blackpilled because sex makes everything better.

Parents are paying for my cosmetic surgeries so that’s good

They still believe in muh personality but it’s less now since I told them about lookism

Machiavelli said:
Parents are paying for my cosmetic surgeries so that’s good

They still believe in muh personality but it’s less now since I told them about lookism

how did you go about it? I dont wanna sink my whole savings into looksmaxxing so I wanna make them sponsor me too

swissincel said:
how did you go about it? I dont wanna sink my whole savings into looksmaxxing so I wanna make them sponsor me too

Telling you too much would reveal my identity 

But I gave them ample reasons why my face (which stems from their genetics) has failoed me during my formative years, and that they should be responsible for correcting this mistake.

Machiavelli said:
Telling you too much would reveal my identity 

But I gave them ample reasons why my face (which stems from their genetics) has failoed me during my formative years, and that they should be responsible for correcting this mistake.

Hmm Ill try this, I hope the last bit of biological logic they have left is enough for that

torujo said:
they can't undestand the blackpill lol, i told them that i am a loser because my face and height and they said 'OHH BUT YOU ARE HANDSOME!' 'YOU ARE NOT SHORT, YOU ARE TALLER THAN YOUR FATHER!' (im 5'6 lol)

The funny part is that they did not deny you are a loser.

can confirm. tried doing this and now i haven't spoken to either of them for years. at least my brother agrees with me hes my only family left that hasnt abandoned contact with me/ hope for me

Women cannot be blackpilled, it’s impossible.

Your father is either a betacuck or a chad. If he’s been divorce raped then it’s possible to blackpill him. Might even be already.

Most parents think that they're children. It's a common cope mechanism; you're their genetic material after all. If you're ugly, what does that say about them?

They say the same thing to me. I told them that I wanted plastic surgery and they were like "They're going to dismiss you because there's nothing wrong with you."

If so then where's my girlfriend? Where's my social life? Where's my full lunch table? I'm like this because of my face.

My parents actually don't even deny anything I say about my looks but they just say it's because I didn't eat enough or something. LOL.

There are guys who are like fucking skeletons who have massive bones and are masculine. I used to eat plenty when I was an adolescent. I was actually overweight until 17. But the fact of the matter is that many kids who are that age are bigger than I am now at 27. 

The reality is that I probably have low test or some kind of genetic deformity.