Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't believe the [JEW] media: women hit above their league WAY more than men do

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Lazy, pigs (obese pigs, not just overweight ones, mind you) wobble around and have 0 shame over their weight. I work for the government in a small town in the deep south , w/ mostly black/hispanic women, so I work in one of the most obese places on planet earth. I've seen ugly, obese women hit on good looking men often.

There is a Chad intern who works there and he told me that fat, pigs hit on him all the time. Even a 47 year old midget, hispanic, obese [not overweight, OBESE] piglet hit on him before and asked him out for breakfast. Heard him reject her first hand. I can't even imagine some short, Mexican guy who is clinically obese and in his 40s attempt to act sexy and ask a white, athletic woman in her 20s out for breakfast.

Notice though, that the [kike] media portrays MEN as hitting on women above their league. Seems its mostly always the other way around.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back