Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't become too reliant on this forum for emotional support

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
There's many times on discord where ltns and incels get led on by attention seeking e girls and develop huge egos and put down other incels. This includes incels on this forum. I won't say who but I'm sure @ElTruecel can agree with this statement.

The brutal truth is that most members here are simply brought together by a shared misery. They're still bound by the same instincts normies are. There's probably under ten members on this forum who wouldn't become incel hating assholes if given attention from a woman.

Men who actually care about other men are a rarity and always become outcasts. Most men do not care about other men. They see other men as either tools or competition. It's still ever so common here to see men blaming the elite instead of women and claiming that women were once magically good untill they were corrupted.

Don't become too reliant on this forum for emotional support. There's a good chance that when you're down you'll be brutally beaten.

that's the issue with male DNA. it's in men's nature to compete with and destroy other men all in the name of pussy.

Most people here are too toxic for the actual good users to open up. The only time I shared my life issues here was when I first joined the forum.

that's the issue with male DNA. it's in men's nature to compete with and destroy other men all in the name of pussy.
Yep. There's no solution either. Humanity will always be bound by these pathetic instincts. Individuality is a joke

I hate subhumans and normies by default, since I automatically assume they are oofy doofy cringe bluepillers. The only people I would respect are ones that share my beliefs.

There's many times on discord where ltns and incels get led on by attention seeking e girls and develop huge egos and put down other incels. This includes incels on this forum. I won't say who but I'm sure @ElTruecel can agree with this statement.

The brutal truth is that most members here are simply brought together by a shared misery. They're still bound by the same instincts normies are. There's probably under ten members on this forum who wouldn't become incel hating assholes if given attention from a woman.

Men who actually care about other men are a rarity and always become outcasts. Most men do not care about other men. They see other men as either tools or competition. It's still ever so common here to see men blaming the elite instead of women and claiming that women were once magically good untill they were corrupted.

Don't become too reliant on this forum for emotional support. There's a good chance that when you're down you'll be brutally beaten.
Ironically I just finished writting the most unhinged rant I have ever created on this forum and the content of our posts is a juxtaposition of severe contrast.

Most people here are too toxic for the actual good users to open up. The only time I shared my life issues here was when I first joined the forum.
That’s the nature of spaces like this realistically and the Tiktokcel invasion made it worse

Ironically I just finished writting the most unhinged rant I have ever created on this forum and the content of our posts is a juxtaposition of severe contrast.
Link to post?

That’s the nature of spaces like this realistically and the Tiktokcel invasion made it worse
TikTok narcissists are the worst.

Link to post?

TikTok narcissists are the worst.

Its me being stupid and wondering why my feelings can't really dance with the spectrum of ways of expression about what most of us believe here.

Brutal realization, I kinda dressed this in another thread
Exactly, I have stuff I want to share/open-up on but haven't due to the nature of this place.

The one thing IT is right on, is that we really do have a "crabs in the bucket" mentality

:blackpill:

And that's the harsh reality, most here would sell you out, backstab you, or whatever for a crumb of foid attention

God, I hate the Female gender so much. Foids are aware of this, and can & will exploit it to harm our community more.

yea tbh nobody should be expecting emotional support from this forum

most people here are retarded

The sad truth:feelsbadman:.

:yes::yes:

If you need emotional support as a man you are not gonna make it. Cause no one cares about men emotional needs.