Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don’t be so quick to call people fakecels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you see an incel who is not too bad looking he’s not necessarily a fakecel. Hypergamy is increasing so rapidly that more and more decent looking guys will become incels everyday. Soon to be giga Chad only.

Descarte IQ

Sub-9 Law is looming

i see many becky-normie couples at my job that conflicts this

Lol incels is mostly NWO plan. The want to reduce population so they want turn people into gay or inceldom.And if you look at this, they don't have to waste on eugenesics later,with this, they assure that only Gigachads breed.
By overpowering foids and giving them more social awards(better education, better job oportunities, if you look it up it's also one of the global goals of the UN) they will achieve their Übermensch goal. It won't be too uncommon when later femceldom will be a trend, and society(which is controlled by media which is a puppet of the NWO) will also blame them(be aware that it will only apply to foid with bad traits).
Yup, they will kill me by saying all this but whatevs.

OP your a fakecel

If you see an incel who is not too bad looking he’s not necessarily a fakecel. Hypergamy is increasing so rapidly that more and more decent looking guys will become incels everyday. Soon to be giga Chad only.
High iq chadlites are fakecels but low mid normies aren’t.

People need to stop getting hung up on pejoratives. Anyone doing name-calling should be ignored.

There are two contradictory opinions on this forum (both are low iq):

1. You are an incel unless you are a 8 foot 11/10 teragigamegachad.
2. You are a fakecel if you mog a 5'2 balding indian janitor.

Just like many other phenomena in nature, sexual attractiveness is a subject to bell curve distribution: you have high smv males at the top, low smv males at the bottom and everyone else in between. I don't think there is a clear line between an incel and non-incel, but I think it's generally agreed that if you fall somewhat below average in looks, you are crossing into the incel zone.

Ok fakecel
Lol incels is mostly NWO plan. The want to reduce population so they want turn people into gay or inceldom.And if you look at this, they don't have to waste on eugenesics later,with this, they assure that only Gigachads breed.
By overpowering foids and giving them more social awards(better education, better job oportunities, if you look it up it's also one of the global goals of the UN) they will achieve their Übermensch goal. It won't be too uncommon when later femceldom will be a trend, and society(which is controlled by media which is a puppet of the NWO) will also blame them(be aware that it will only apply to foid with bad traits).
Brutal high iq post of the day nomination. It will take them some time to reach the amount of population they consider optimal if only gigachad and gigastacy will breed, so I think it's pretty reasonable. Just why torture me all this time, I'd gladly accept euthanasia.
Btw do you think we can somehow asteroidmaxx out of this scenario for the sake of humanity, though I barely care nowadays. Still it's not in my nature to lose this battle to this inbreds

@The Zulfigar lmao they want top class caucasical. Don't try to force something, they want natural born herculean aryan with the divine proportions. Lol its not too hard for the elite to achieve a future like huxley's distopy. Just control media and then sheep people will follow it. Society doesn't have volition lmao.

@The Zulfigar lmao they want top class caucasical. Don't try to force something, they want natural born herculean aryan with the divine proportions. Lol its not too hard for the elite to achieve a future like huxley's distopy. Just control media and then sheep people will follow it. Society doesn't have volition lmao.
Brutal. But they do many things which harm people's health and wellbeing, how can they target that, so it won't affect hq chads and stacies? Also, with how things are I'd say they rather want to have an impact on the process themselves and make it more like a lab project, rather than as a natural state of things.

Thinking of it now, I don't think they want gigachad population tbh. They will get gigamogged because most of these guys behind the scenes are trucel tier and legit genetic abominations. But at the same time, I think they want to create a gigahuman in a lab.

Brutal arguments for both theories theory. I can agree with both them wanting just chad and gigachad, but I'd still think they'd wanna make it in a lab themselves with some disabled things in nervous system - a stupid workhorse with enough genetic capacity to provide healthy children, think assassin's creed human/isu theory.

Having some naturally born truechad can result in some child of prophecy bullshit and can teramog their plans imo

@The Zulfigar Moged by children? How so? Also most of the elite are normies-chadlite tier, scientists on the other hand are the ones getting mogged. However the money they can milk out of that project is enough to make them go along with the plan. So sad humans cast away their morale only to grab cash.

Moged by children?
Well, when they will grow up, while those elitecels will already be old and ugly. Can they endure such mog? Rothchild and rockfeller are both legit lotr orc tier but maybe they just old and maybe that's what years of drinking child blood does to you jfl

So sad humans cast away their morale only to grab cash.
Just mention the main motive of humans throughout the history theory. It's sad. It seems there is no legit way of bringing piece to this shithole

Still don’t believe the sub8 law bullshit. If you’re a 6/7 I know for a fact you can get a gf shit even 5s can

What people don’t seem to realize is that when girls get with guys who are sub8, such as men who are within the 4-7 range, the girl is always looking to monkey branch to someone higher. ESPECIALLY if she is with a 4-5/10 guy. This is just the natural progression of foids hypergamy.

In other words, she is always looking to trade up, unless you are chad. It’s over.

Last edited:
The nofriendspill is underrated. Not having friends or a friend circle is the #1 red flag and women will drop any sub 8 guy for this reason alone. Then add any other red flag like Autism, Poverty, Living With Parents, Depression, No Car... and you are radioactive.

I think we might already be at a point where not having an Instagram account with 1000 subs is basically a no-go because foids need to see the social media approval before proceeding. Foids don't bother going on dates anymore, they just want to fuck Chad so literally tbey just find a guy with the most Instagram followers and then fuck him until they land a better looking Chad with more followers. It's difficult for sub 8s, and it's really fucking over for sub 8s who arent NT and don't have a social media presence.

Last edited:
What else ya got?

A normal body (average height or above, not super skinny or fat) and a non deformed face will get you laid.

Ya know some people joke around about 99/1 rule but the sad reality is were very close to a 90/10 rule