Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Don't be silly inkwells, women don't have unreasonable standards

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

I only want to marry someone who makes minimum $750k a year + family money 8million+ MINIMUM (ideally more, this is honestly bare minimum because of high living costs)

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@PPEcel

:feelskek:
Delusional roast beef

>Thinking FDS is an accurate representation of the average woman

It is, they're just saying out loud what the average roastie is thinking.

All foids think like that. The bitter landwhales are just the main ones to openly express it.

"I'm a princess, I deserve the best"

just be Jeff Besos with the face of Jeremy Meeks theory
"I'm a princess, I deserve the best"
this is what all women believe since the day one

She mustve been hitting the :smonk: pretty hard.

I make 750k in Zimbabwean dollars, so surely I am eligible for her used-up pussy?

Two words: harem societies.

Over for stemcels. You might think you are moneymaxxed the moment you graduate and land yourself in a 100k job after years of studymaxxing. Wrong. Foids like her would still reject you because she wouldn't be able to maintain her degenerate lifestyle of partying all night while spending the money she didn't earn herself.

I bet her parents got all that money by exploiting the working class because $750k is not an income for an honest laborer. It's sickening that she not only looks down on incels but poor people as well. I hope her entire family gets executed by a guillotine (in Minecraft) when the communists take over.

guillotine
She should go to france and be French royalty. Too bad amerifat landwhales inhabit FDS and she is closer to marrying french fry cook rather than a french noble

It is though, at least ones who chad pumped and dumped and there is a lot of them

She must be a landwhale 3/10

There are no "future children" for washed up cc riders in their 30's who feel entitled to a rich provider.

It is, they're just saying out loud what the average roastie is thinking.
iu