Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't be seduced by Kanye West

Title is a bit fag tbh
And yet, Tucker Carlson pretty much sucked black dick on National Television. ie. Appeasing West the way he did!

No it's really not buddy. "Seduction" doesn't always have to be preceeding a sexual act. And also, the reason you think the title is a "bit fag", is because you sense that a lot of people are acting homosexual these days. That's what it means when people worship rappers like this. Even Tucker Carlson is having his man-crush. Honestly, anyone who likes and worships rap artists ARE displaying fag-like tendencies. It's pathetic ! You know that right? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I don't believe Kanye actually exists
He is a simulated hologram
Youngcels and their QAnon-type nonsense.:feelsgah: He's not a simulated hologram, or a AI generated meme pr whatever the hell you might believe .. :worryfeels:

Hes just a low IQ Tyrone-Nigger-Chad who has managed to SEDUCE the normies into thinking he has value. That's all.

People like you are just giving him what he wants. This is all for attention and I suspect Kanye is controlled opposition, same as Trump, Alex Jones and the rest. Normie negroes don't become billionaires without being beholden to (((something greater))).

People like you are just giving him what he wants.
No. I've seen some people here like his music and being that this is the access I have, I'm saying my piece about it since he's talked about running for President. To hell with you - I do care about discussing politics (a little) and it's relevant in our times.
This is all for attention and I suspect Kanye is controlled opposition, same as Trump, Alex Jones and the rest.
No shit. Everything he does is for attention, which he has plenty of regardless of what I'm saying here on Incels :feelsjuice:
Normie negroes don't become billionaires
Of course not but ..
(((something greater))).
Like what?

at least jews proved they are not powerful by banning him and make him loose 3/4 of his fortune withing 24 hours

99.9% of Rap is Crap. Some of it that is tied to memories of youth, or a very small portion of uniquely done rap can be amusing and interesting. Otherwise it's horseshit music expressed by cultural decay. Same with boy-band pop.

Exactly! And shame of Cucker Carlson for even having him to score brownie points with whoever the fuck. Disappointing because at least Tucker makes some valid points from time to time but he's lowering himself by having Kanye on.
he's not a rapper anymore he's a gospel singer now and cucker carlson always been low iq its a shame u took 20 years to understand it

he's not a rapper anymore he's a gospel singer.
Whatever. Trash person all the same.
now and cucker carlson always been low iq its a shame u took 20 years to understand it
LMAO. You must be another Kanye-pilled cock sucker lashing out at me like that. But where did I say Tucker is high IQ ? I mean, he's probably higher IQ than most normies, he knows how to render opinions on political affairs and was raised relatively well. Doesn't mean he is blackpilled, but he isn't a moron like Kanye.

Whatever. Trash person all the same.

LMAO. You must be another Kanye-pilled cock sucker lashing out at me like that. But where did I say Tucker is high IQ ? I mean, he's probably higher IQ than most normies, he knows how to render opinions on political affairs and was raised relatively well. Doesn't mean he is blackpilled, but he isn't a moron like Kanye.
never listened to kanye

never listened to kanye
But you think I'm surprised at Cucker out for having Kanye? The reason I'm a tiny bit unsettled by it is that he usually refrained from bringing on shiny dumbass monkeys onto his show to talk as though they know domestic or foreign policy matters. The white "artists" he brought in the past at least humbly admit they don't know shit about political science, but not Kanye oh no, he's a negro with an "intellectual attitude" and he manages to say everything wrong in the process. The biggest fail here is that Tucker points out out leftist do this and it's wrong, buy now for brownie points he is doing it. Fucking unbelievable he sullies his show by having the leader of Poland in the same seat across from him as Kanye West's dumbass. Most artist (especially really famous ones) do not know jack shit about domestic or foreign "political science".

I will never vote for a Republican or Republican-affiliated individual.

The Republican Party should be outlawed.
They sent me a letter today asking me to vote for a foid! Lol...

I’m a non burgerfag so I have no say in the matter. As an outsider Donald Trump made the news extremely fun, his tweets made the nightly news even here. Kanye presidency would be on a whole different level

I will never vote for a Republican or Republican-affiliated individual.

The Republican Party should be outlawed.
I meean. Okay. But whats your problem with voting for them in comparison to the Democratics? I mean both are mega retards, yes. The right-wing republicans have become slightly less destructive. It won't make anything better but they (republicans and Conservatives) are usually slightly less retarded than liberals today.

They sent me a letter today asking me to vote for a foid! Lol...
I used to get emails fo Nancy Pelosi cause some asshole in my family have them my email.

But it doesn't matter cause for my next vote, I'll send in a absentee ballot and I'm writing "Emba" :shhh:

I’m a non burgerfag so I have no say in the matter. As an outsider Donald Trump made the news extremely fun, his tweets made the nightly news even here. Kanye presidency would be on a whole different level
I mean, yes it would be funny. But these are minor indulgences. Kanye isn't that funny. He's just a low level provocateur. Hes not even nearly as good as Milo Yaneopolis was. Mostly because Kanye West is reading/writing impaired at the 5rd grade level...

who gives a shit about some nigger presidency? He hates kikes and is exposing them for their kike antics thats goo enough for me. You are probably some jewish sympathizer or a jew in disguise trying to mute him so you can carry on blindfolding the rest of the world. The jew needs to be brought to light, dragged into the streets and put in the noose.

I used to get emails fo Nancy Pelosi cause some asshole in my family have them my email.

But it doesn't matter cause for my next vote, I'll send in a absentee ballot and I'm writing "Emba" :shhh:
My absentee vote will be absent

who gives a shit about some nigger presidency? He hates kikes and is exposing them for their kike antics thats goo enough for me.
Because you're a moron.
You are probably some jewish sympathizer or a jew in disguise trying to mute him so you can carry on blindfolding the rest of the world. The jew needs to be brought to light, dragged into the streets and put in the noose.
:feelsgah: :feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh:

No! You're an idiot because you think what he says is profound or intelligent. It's common sense. Why do you think he special for that? Plus also, can you show me where Kanye specifically sheds light on the Jews infiltration of all business? He mostly just talks about how "muh black slavery is more important than Holocaust" type of weak shit.

They are corporate sellouts.
LMAO. Dude. This is some pussy leftist war chant. Every politician in both parties (and even some independents) are like that. The people (masses) are stupid and need something like this to believe in their politician. Yes corruption is bad, but it only comes when people have already stopped believing in all other important things anyway, so crying about corporate connection in politicians is pointless.

He's schizo, now he's alt-right but tomorrow he'll be sjw

Yes, the establishment of both parties are pro-business and pro-capitalism. However, the GOP is the far worse of the two because it doesn't even attempt to do the bare minimum like basic regulations on corporations and a decent welfare system and believes the free market will fix everything.
Mostly it does fix everything IF allowed to thrive. And some republicans do pass basic regulation legislation. Libertarians less so.