Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't be seduced by Kanye West

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Title:

The Cuckservatives are embracing his charlatan antics and PR stunts. If this guys runs for President, (and gets close, or even worse actually WINS) it's confirmation that Western civilization is completely dead and beyond any hope for salvation. A rotting corpse already, it will mean even the corpse has dissolved into dust. It's the logical progression after someone like Trump, but at least someone like Trump remains based in SOME semblance of proper governance, or he would let others who are do the work. But if Kanye West is able to make it to that point, it's gangland come hell or high water.

he is a billionaire having 6bil, thats 6000 mil aka 60000 grand

He won't win if he legitimately decides to run again... :feelsjuice:

But it is funny to see him trigger soys and foids. :feelskek:

he has my vote :feelsaww:

he is a billionaire having 6bil, thats 6000 mil aka 60000 grand
He's a demon. And the fact he has money and bullshit fame + the fact 75% of people in America have lost their mind, makes him dangerous.

Last edited:
his yeezy shoes are overpriced shit

He won't win if he legitimately decides to run again... :feelsjuice:.
Most likely no, but I'd rather have Elon Musk do it if it has to be some sort of famous figure head (hes less unpredictable and more grounded to reality).
But it is funny to see him trigger soys and foids. :feelskek:
This is precisely what makes him so dangerous. We have undercurrents that people are starting to recognise as serious problems. But Normies only see small pieces of the picture and can become seduced by his clever posturing. He lost last time of course, but this time he may be able to make it to the primaries. That's scary. And though it may be sort of like entertainment for us, the underlying issues this entertainment is being created for are real ie - like wokeism and feminist going too far, to name a few. So it could take off.

He said blacks are Jews what a Moron.

17D33AEC EC23 4472 8AC7 59684EF11073

Twitter is Deleting Kanye’s Anti-Jew Tweets.

Jew Zuckerberg Blocks Kanye’s Account, Deletes Posts to Prove Jews are Not Powerful.

D88C09F0 925D 459A B561 B94CA11D10B6

The earth-shaking post was a screenshot of an SMS exchange between West and rapper Puff Daddy. West told Puffy that he’s not going to be cowered by the Jews.

FCA9CD3C 6C3D 4BCA 983A 86F0DA0526C7

Gay if you're seduced by a nigga

Fuck Kanye his music sucks

I like his music

No one’s voting for Kanye, he’s a meme vote :feelsjuice:

This is how America slowly turns into a true "Gangland in Government" type of country. The process disguised in having popular morons who know how to stimulate other morons slide into positions of power.

And meanwhile cucks like Tucker Carlson who usually tries to (at the very least) say some based things about societal decay has this epic moron as a guest to give him more spotlight.

Last edited:

View attachment 663211

Twitter is Deleting Kanye’s Anti-Jew Tweets.

Jew Zuckerberg Blocks Kanye’s Account, Deletes Posts to Prove Jews are Not Powerful.

View attachment 663210

The earth-shaking post was a screenshot of an SMS exchange between West and rapper Puff Daddy. West told Puffy that he’s not going to be cowered by the Jews.

View attachment 663213
Dude he's not really anti-Jew. He will say whatever he needs to say to get the most amount of attention. Today it's anti-jew, tomorrow it will be pro-Jew. Whatever. He is the best example of trash culture in the modern era.

Oh and Puff-Daddy is also an idiot of the highest magnitude!

Last edited:
Gay if you're seduced by a nigga
i swear i saw a thread here about how he's an incel :feelshaha:,that just tells you how fakecel infested this place is.
Who said this? They should be drug-out into the street and shot ngl..but we can start by ridiculing them on .is
No one’s voting for Kanye, he’s a meme vote :feelsjuice:
Ideally, no they wouldn't. But anything can happen when soyciety is in full madness mode.

Last edited:
Niggers r silly

If Trump runs again, I'll vote for him.

Kanye.... well, you know...

what if Kane runs for POTUS with Kanye as his VP and Ziggler as Secretary of State and Lashley as Secretary of Defense?

TrumpKanyeCollage

I remember thinking it was impossible thought Trump would win…

Shit if it comes down to Trump vs Kanye I'll even send in an absentee ballot from here. But I'm assuming that won't ever come to a vote unless Kanye runs as something different than Republican.

I remember thinking it was impossible thought Trump would win…
Exactly. And in the same way, we could be mistaken if we assume that Kanye West might not crawl his meglomaniac ass up there and turn America into 100% Gangland circus.

Celebrities becoming politicians is almost an inevitable fate now, so at the very least we should hope for intelligent ones who have some sophistication beyond NPC wiggerish robot powerhouses like Kanye with his bullshit antics disguised as "intellectualism" !

Celebrities becoming politicians is almost an inevitable fate now, so at the very least we should hope for intelligent ones who have some sophistication beyond NPC wiggerish robot powerhouses like Kanye with his bullshit antics disguised as "intellectualism" !
I'd rather have kanye as a world leader than pretty much all other world leaders, even if he's shit it will at least be funny to laugh at him

I'd rather have kanye as a world leader than pretty much all other world leaders, even if he's shit it will at least be funny to laugh at him
It's won't be funny. It will be gas prices at $10 a gallon in the U.S., the shut down of health facilities and replaced with giant Kanye West sex brothels (Incels probably not allowed) where a picture of his dick hangs from the roof and....

.. alright maybe it will be a but funny at first, then we'll all die shortly after!

yeah he'l prob be tenes gov in a couple years
Is he less retarded than Kayne? By that I mean; does he at least speak coherent sentences like a someone who ISN'T a head trauma patient?

Take the kanye-pill

Take the kanye-pill
No thanks buddy..

..Kanye West is a blue billed low level circus midget. Someone more intellectually sinister and we'll recieved will arise sooner or later. All of it is bad news, but t's low IQ drivel that comes out of his mouth. Obvious shit.

I don't know why foids and normies love him so much. I hate rap.

Also, the guy went on Tucker Carlson's show and couldn't even answer straight forward questions without going on long ramblings. Crazy to think that this guy is running for president.

99.9% of Rap is Crap. Some of it that is tied to memories of youth, or a very small portion of uniquely done rap can be amusing and interesting. Otherwise it's horseshit music expressed by cultural decay. Same with boy-band pop.
Also, the guy went on Tucker Carlson's show and couldn't even answer straight forward questions without going on long ramblings. Crazy to think that this guy is running for president.
Exactly! And shame of Cucker Carlson for even having him to score brownie points with whoever the fuck. Disappointing because at least Tucker makes some valid points from time to time but he's lowering himself by having Kanye on.

Its also annoying as shit that Tucker acts like he holds people accountable for the things they utter. Yet, with Kanye on, Tucker was asking dumbass questions on purpose, and Kanye was like a little kid smashing a video game controller into pieces. Pathetic !

Title is a bit fag tbh

I don't believe Kanye actually exists
He is a simulated hologram