Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Don't be naive

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
Trump is banning tiktok
this is somewhat of a good news and it will be a great news when it is confirmed
it will impact us in a good way when it is confirmed but remember he is NOT on our side
no politicians are on our side so please stop worshipping these sold out scums
even if your country wins the war you'll be still hated by the majority just like where im from
so lets be realistic the only time they will care about you is when they're in trouble or having a hard times
it is times like these that we have to remember how we're seen and treated

Nothing will ever happen

Next ban onlyfans pls

Actually the goal is just to get the app off Chinas claws with Microsoft aquiring it, so it will stay online just under American ownership :feelscry:

Actually the goal is just to get the app off Chinas claws with Microsoft aquiring it, so it will stay online just under American ownership :feelscry:
shit fuckkkkk :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
but we still have to remember that these jerks are not our friends

Both sides hate incels, they are just different shades of the same thing like a "trad" women and a feminist

What is tiktok?

Both sides hate incels, they are just different shades of the same thing like a "trad" women and a feminist
true that. I can wait for the ultraconservatives to destroy feminism bubble in my country but I do know this people aren,t our friends. nobody wantd the incels. So they will be good only for that
but we still have to remember that these jerks are not our friends
nobody is our friends, thus why we live in diferent degrees of isolation.