Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Don't be mad at feminism, it's a self-sabotaging system, that is coming to end

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
I know that many of you are mad at feminism, but I suggest you don't be, because you can put that energy elsewhere and the ideology is so cancer not even a century went by and it's already self sabotaging

With all the work opportunities none of the women want the physically hard work of say lumberjack, plumber, industrial alpinist nor do they want to work in jobs with any responsibility such as truck driver, crane operator or electrician.

They can get truckload of compliments in every form of social media no matter how deranged they are

Rather than being grateful for their the bald mexican janitor that is willing to spend his 2 month salaries to meet her they still manage to tell on themselves that they don't like him because of his physical attributes and how they can get better roll any day of the week

They're not even attentive enough to maintain the frame that they don't want to be sexualised, they openly post of their violent sex fantasies and are willing to wait years when chad applies for the role. Even the most slow of normies are starting to realise how 'don't sexualise women' was a ploy, so women wouldn't have to endure the existence of non-chads

Ironically when men express the struggle, they get told to take the responsibility and get made fun of, that they even believed gender equality in the first place
yes, women don't have to put that much effort, but just be le man

TLDR feminism is web of doublethinks that get exponentially more complex the further you go that it can't be sustainable long term and is only a matter of time before full collapse

Last edited:
I know that many of you are mad at feminism, but I suggest you don't be, because you can put that energy elsewhere and the ideology is so cancer not even a century went by and it's already self sabotaging

With all the work opportunities none of the women want the physically hard work of say lumberjack, plumber, industrial alpinist nor do they want to work in jobs with any responsibility such as truck driver, crane operator or electrician.

They can get truckload of compliments in every form of social media no matter how deranged they are

Rather than being grateful for their the bald mexican janitor that is willing to spend his 2 month salaries to meet her they still manage to tell on themselves that they don't like him because of his physical attributes and how they can get better roll any day of the week

They're not even attentive enough to maintain the frame that they don't want to be sexualised, they openly post of their violent sex fantasies and are willing to wait years when chad applies for the role. Even the most slow of normies are starting to realise how 'don't sexualise women' was a ploy, so women wouldn't have to endure the existence of non-chads

Ironically when men express the struggle, they get told to take the responsibility and get made fun of, that they even believed gender equality in the first place

TLDR feminism is web of doublethinks that get exponentially more complex the further you go that it can't be sustainable long term and is only a matter of time before full collapse
so u dont want me to get mad at something thats shit???

so u dont want me to get mad at something thats shit???
I'm saying it would be wasteful to care about framework that is impending for destruction anyways

I'm saying it would be wasteful to care about framework that is destined to destruction anyways
lots of things i do are a waste of time the things they all have in common is there either copes or im heavily in incentivized to do it like school. point is i like having things to hate on to help pass time

Feminism is and has always been about foids doing whatever they want and dodging all responsibility and accountability.