Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dont be like Mathew

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I have a thing for getting into conflicts. And my dad always tries to make me the bitch and tell me to "think before you act" and "its not worth going to jail" because i tend to have extreme solutions for problems. Well dad tried making a point a week ago from when im typing dis shieet. A point unrelated but somthing to remember. Mathew. A man who fucked up big time like really big time.

Mathew is what I call a incel light. He was super into guns like me. Uncharismatic like me. But had a difference. He was no longer a incel. Yep. He brought a bitch to him. He fooled around. And it was his first bitch he saw on tinder. She came and they did the fucky wucky. But then somthing went wrong. She said she was 18 on her profile. After a few kisses she said she was 16. Now Mathew is 24. But he kept on fooling around and so did she. But it gets worse mostly for Mathew. They kept up the fucky wucky and he gave her liquid love. She then said she was 13. Mathew, IDK what he did but later on they split apart. And the 13 year old bitch nagged about it to her parrents. Parrents called CPS and the NCIS was involved since Mathew was in the navy. Infact dad knowed about it because my dad was Mathews superior.

Now Mathew is locked up awaiting trial. Last thing my dad heard was Mathew is all scarred and shit. But I made this as a way to tell you to not let desperation cosume your mind. Before Mathew was taken to hell by that dipshit lying sack of shit, he was a incel. But then instead of asking to make sure she was 18 or waiting to know what kind of person she was, he took the sword and started stabbin dat ass. And now he is stuck in the shit pit.
If your lucky one of these days, slow it down. Think before you fuck. And dont be like Mathew.

If a toilet ever showed me attention, my first thought would be what she's up to. Or maybe I'd be blinded by my desperation in the heat of the moment and have a bluepill relapse, who knows.

Still, a JB tolerated him enough to get fucked by him, even if all she wanted was to screw him over.

Statutory rape is a strict liability crime. It doesn't matter if she told him she was 13 or not.

Also I call bullshit on this story. 13 year old girls do not lie about being age 18 on tinder, pass as 18, and then bang 24 year old men. I could have believed a 16 year old would do it, maybe even 15, but not a 13 year old. Your story sounds like a LARP ngl.

Also I call bullshit on this story. 13 year old girls do not lie about being age 18 on tinder, pass as 18, and then bang 24 year old men. I could have believed a 16 year old would do it, maybe even 15, but not a 13 year old. Your story sounds like a LARP ngl.
That made me suspicious too. I should've pointed it out.

Lieing Pieces of Shit gonna Lie and Then Lie some More . And Then some. :feelsclown:

OK.
I won't...
That was easy...