Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don’t be friendly towards foids at all, even cordial

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
If you try to act nice they just act like fucking dirty rotten fucking whores. So don’t even be somewhat nice. Be like a receptionist on a phone call towards them. They can’t get you in trouble for saying anything, but they will feel the animosity and hopefully it makes them uncomfortable or scared. There feelings aren’t justified nor is anything good happening to them.

Fuck all foids i hate all them, i hate them from every particles of my soul, i want to beat them for they didn't aknowledge my existence those whores, every modern foids are whores, i hate them so much it's damaging my own soul, i want bad things happens to them, i hate how they live care-free without a single worry in the world, they don't deserve goodness fuck those evils creatures.

Fuck all foids i hate all them, i hate them from every particles of my soul, i want to beat them for they didn't aknowledge my existence those whores, every modern foids are whores, i hate them so much it's damaging my own soul, i want bad things happens to them, i hate how they live care-free without a single worry in the world, they don't deserve goodness fuck those evils creatures.
At wageslave I’ve gotten to point where I act like I didn’t hear them. Or acknowledge them. Never refer to them by a name.