Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't be fooled by Lookism.com, it's full of pussies

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
At first I thought the community was about actual looksmaxxing, but upon further inspection it's full of pussies who only fantasize about looksmaxxxing, but never do anything except risk-free stuff like dermatology.

At least incels are more honest with themselves when it comes to LDAR.

If you want to ascend, you should be willing to put yourself under the knife and do shit instead of mentally masturbating on the interwebs.

This is probably because you never visted the already dead section called Looksmaxing

They absorbed all the info and all they do now is shitpost.

takurak said:
This is probably because you never visted the already dead section called Looksmaxing

They absorbed all the info and all they do now is shitpost.

It's precisely because I read Looksmaxing that I came to the conclusion that they're a bunch of pussies. 

After 2 days of browsing the internet about the subject, I have decided to get chin implants, and I will do it. I've been under the knife before, had good results, and am willing to do it again. I thought lookism would be full of likeminded people. I was so wrong.

Most of the looksmaxing subforum is not about doing the looksmax procedure, it's fanfiction of whether they should do it or not, and getting into some technical wankery about how many millimeters an implant or whatever should be. 

JUST DO IT, LOOKISM FAGGOTS.

No place unless it’s a surgery forum is gonna be about improvement for the majority of posters.

They should rename it shitpostism.com
The looksmaxing section is dead.

Cynistic said:
They should rename it shitpostism.com
The looksmaxing section is dead.

BlackpilledAF said:
It's precisely because I read Looksmaxing that I came to the conclusion that they're a bunch of pussies. 

After 2 days of browsing the internet about the subject, I have decided to get chin implants, and I will do it. I've been under the knife before, had good results, and am willing to do it again. I thought lookism would be full of likeminded people. I was so wrong.

Most of the looksmaxing subforum is not about doing the looksmax procedure, it's fanfiction of whether they should do it or not, and getting into some technical wankery about how many millimeters an implant or whatever should be. 

JUST DO IT, LOOKISM FAGGOTS.

Lol at implants. Have fun getting bony erosion. Bimax or sliding genioplasty is what you need

just fucking looool maxillofacial surgeon and ortho say my teeth too dirty for braces for lefort 1 pahahaahah looool fuck, how to get clean teeth quick

zC_lvbO9T9GTWqM_gGwzvg.png

Yeah that place is utter garbage lol.

cookinbreakfast said:
Lol at implants. Have fun getting bony erosion. Bimax or sliding genioplasty is what you need

I'm still considering my options. Sliding genioplasty seems good.

And don't lol at me, be like me. 

KEK.

They flat out ignore me on there, I've got some rep (150+) but nobody interacts with me. Even failed normies don't want to interact with an ugly male, it's over.