Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Don't be afraid. People are trash. Do what you want to do.."fuck it all" mindset = win

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Hello, fellas

Here's some truths:

1.People are people a.k.a. trash in their core. We are insecure, ego driven, primitive despite our brain, cowards who dwell on gossip and fear.

99.9% of the people on this planet are low IQ servants who simply follow the path prepared for them by the establishment - go to school - go to college - get married - die.

Humans need to be part of the big group. It gives them great pleasure. Nobody wants to be different. Don't listen to the fairy tales about originality. There are great minds who have been original, but they have all been destroyed by normies following orders.

In their hearts, people experience great pleasure from seeing someone who doesn't satisfy the societal requirements because they use him as an object of torture.

E.g. Making fun of virgins...etc.

People have the capacity of high intelligence, but in their hearts, they are narrow chested pussies.

2.People are cowards

99.9% of people/normies are cowards who don't have the balls to do anything against the system.

All wars are the result of normies' low IQ and cowardice. Or maybe you think that Hitler injected all German soldiers with some magic elixirs? Or maybe their rivals were high IQ?

Ofc, not. All wars are the result of brainwashing, normies' low IQ and cowardice.

Only the side defending itself can be seen from a different perspective.

There are all kinds of injustices happening every day, but normies bury their faces in their phones and move on.

REMEMBER: Normies are incapable of CREATING big change in the world. THEY ARE LOST and low IQ.

3. You should not care about what people think.

One of the biggest brakes in your life is going to be the opinion of other people. It took me damn near 30 years to realize that it's all bullshit and ultimately, you should try to lower your inhibition as much as possible and truly not care about others' opinion. The less you seek it, the freer you will become. Ofc, it's impossible to remove it completely.

The goal is simply to get stronger at doing it. IT's like lifting weights - you don't have to lift all the weight in the world to become significantly stronger. You just have to lift some.

Go ahead and live your life the best you can.

Forget about the things you cannot change - height, face, race...etc. YES, THEY matter, but you can't change them. So just move on.

Call it cope, call it whatever you want. I don't give a singular fuck.

4. You will NEVER be happy.

Happiness is an illusion always 2 steps in front of you.

No matter what you do, you will never be happy because life is HELL...it's fucked up. Many of the things don't depend on you. You are simply a falling leaf in the hands of nature.

Wars, economic crisises, genetics, cultural movements...etc. none of that depends on you.

REMEMBER: Right now there are millions of people who have EVERYTHING you have ever wanted and yet they still bitch and moan about how unfair life is.

Until you learn to be peaceful, adopt fuck it all mindset, and move on - you will be a hallucinating piece of shit.

Just accept that life sucks.

Accept that it's not fair.

Accept that life consists of 90% pain.

Accept that you don't matter.

Accept that people are shit in their core.

And you will be freer than most.

5.Be rational

People are dumb as fuck. Emotional tampons majoring in the minors who never see the big picture.

Listen to your inner voice no matter how hard it is. It's your best compass. Listen to it and pick the HARD choice.

This is the only way forward.

Be the better man.

Last edited:
I just want to get my dick wet is that too much to ask for?

thank you @uninstall / this takes away the homicidal thoughts and the suicidal thoughts for a while:feelsokman: even though this is a cope

Sorry OP but this is all crap dr phil cliche talk. Life deals you a certain hand..and if you are dealt a shitty hand and have to battle people with Aces..you will always lose.

take the 2D pill

Excellent post brother.

Sorry OP but this is all crap dr phil cliche talk. Life deals you a certain hand..and if you are dealt a shitty hand and have to battle people with Aces..you will always lose.
L1402.jpg

"The game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say"

True words. I was expecting some heavy metal though.

Beautiful post, recommended to all high inhib cels who try to experience life. Was also a refreshing read for me. Keep it up, uninstall! You are the sith lord.

I have adopted this.

It hasn't helped me much, though.

Ugly is ugly, and nobody else cares.

u must be young
Take a look at the text under my username. Why do you say that? We were dealt a bad hand. No more pick ups from the deck. No chance of getting a straight.

true, I'm just waiting for death tbh

Mods pin this high iq post

one of my favorite copes. nothing matters anyways.

>Accept that life consists of 90% pain
Hate to sound delusional, and while you're write, I'm not accepting that. Which is weird because it's basically already 95% pain, but if it gets any worse it's not ending well.

Nihilism is an excellent cope.

People are people a.k.a. trash in their core. We are insecu
1.People are people a.k.a. trash in their core. We are insecure
Take a look at the text under my username. Why do you say that? We were dealt a bad hand. No more pick ups from the deck. No chance of getting a straight.

I don't disagree that life gives everybody a certain hand.

I even believe in pre-determinism.

That doesn't change the things I said.

If you can't do anything about it, just give up and move on.
Chad disagrees.

chads experience depression too as a result of the universe year for equilibrum

like I said, there are people who have EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER WANTED who still experience extreme depression

YES, THEY HAVE IT EASIER THAN YOU. AND ARE PUSSIES.

BUT SO ARE MANY OF US

Many of us are HEALTHY and there are sick people who would kill to have our lives.

Last edited:
great post

fuck the world

There are great minds who have been original, but they have all been destroyed by normies following orders.
REMEMBER: Normies are incapable of CREATING big change in the world. THEY ARE LOST and low IQ.
high iq post look at Galileo or Newton or any other renowned high iq person it's only HUNDREDS OF YEARS or even a thousand years later their works were recognized as pricelessly important
so for any high iq incel out there who want to be like them forget about it, your work would be recognized only in 2500 and you're probably dead by then and what's the point of it in this cucked world?

Last edited:
This life

like I said, there are people who have EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER WANTED who still experience extreme depression

BUT SO ARE MANY OF US

Many of us are HEALTHY and there are sick people who would kill to have our lives.
This, life is preset either your good to go or you arent

BUT SO ARE MANY OF US

Yeah I already gave up

99.9% Is a high number, ur basically telling us that the human being is trash at this time. Not a good Thread in my opinion.

99.9% of the people on this planet are low IQ servants
stopped reading. you and everyone agreeing with you should just get it over with and put a dildo up your asses.

Im not a psychologist but I think a lot of how youre able to live your life has to do with how people react to you. So if someone reject you, your subconscious sees that act you were doing as "bad", so if you eat outside and some girls laugh at you, no matter how hard you tell yourself they're just low IQ servants, your subconscious will think "holy shit go inside and never eat out again" lol

You can bee yourself only if you isolate yourself. Because even when you walk down the street you will get weird looks aka rejection and your brain will think "what youre doing is wrong, stop it."
We truly can't escape.

JFL at this MGTOW cope.

If you're incel, you've lost. End of story.

high iq post look at Galileo or Newton or any other renowned high iq person it's only HUNDREDS OF YEARS or even a thousand years later their works were recognized as pricelessly important

wut? Newton was the leading figure in British natural philosophy at the time. His genius and work was recognised while he was alive.
He wrote the Principia Mathematica. People noticed.

He seems to have been a cel of some sort.

I love your posts

Op is at max cope

The only thing I do is reject any help that femoids require at my place of work. I always tell them something along the lines of "we're quite busy with a huge implementation for the organization, maybe some other time."

How they even get accepted without knowing the basics just boggles my mind.

stopped reading. you and everyone agreeing with you should just get it over with and put a dildo up your asses.
Just another mtf then, how these shits want it to be,wonans absolution