Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DONT ASSUME EVERYONE HAS A GIRLFRIEND

If he's a Chad and thinks you have a good, you might be on the cusp of what's acceptable and could perhaps snag a low tier normie foid gf.

If he's a Chad and thinks you have a good, you might be on the cusp of what's acceptable and could perhaps snag a low tier normie foid gf.
Im a 3-4/10 5'5 autist

Jfl at not keeping track of the stores you went to and rotating it to make sure you never go to the same store more than once in 2 weeks so that no one ever recognizes you and can't question you about your shitty life.

Jfl at not keeping track of the stores you went to and rotating it to make sure you never go to the same store more than once in 2 weeks so that no one ever recognizes you and can't question you about your shitty life.
I go to 3 different ones. They still recognize me cause im such a drunk

Foids and 7+ men have no idea what inceldom is actually like, or that it even exists

If a chad lite thinks you have a GF you're probably not bad looking and exaggerate your ugliness like most people on this forum

If a chad lite thinks you have a GF you're probably not bad looking and exaggerate your ugliness like most people on this forum
I dont call myself ugly. Ive been rated 3-4 by others here. Im also 5'5 and autistic

normies always default to positive thinking, whenever i let out some pessimism i can practically sense the non-NT alert going off in their head. can't really stop it.

also lol if you can't imagine some chadlite dude going up to a guy lesser than him and going 'go get 'em tiger, haha!', one of the most common interactions between men

Him: You and your girlfriend gonna party? Haha
Me: No..
See I would have just said "Ya haha" and left it at that. Lying to normies' faces is something we should do more often. Wear the mask.

Am I the only one finding the idea of a "holiday" for proles to fuck each other disgusting?

I can be alright with March 8th because it was a feminist day at first but then, at least in Eastern Europe, it was changed to Valentine-lite thanks to the power of misogyny.

i hate it when boomers and older ppl assume anyone can get a gf whenever they fucking feel like it. My 91year old great grandma asked me last year "do you have a gf" I responded no... then she was like "oh, ur not interested in those women I see"

Just LOL, yeah I am interested in them it's just they don't want me. It angers me so much when ppl from older generations think ppl these days have it just as easy as they did and can get into a relationship whenever they want.

i hate it when boomers and older ppl assume anyone can get a gf whenever they fucking feel like it. My 91year old great grandma asked me last year "do you have a gf" I responded no... then she was like "oh, ur not interested in those women I see"

Just LOL, yeah I am interested in them it's just they don't want me. It angers me so much when ppl from older generations think ppl these days have it just as easy as they did and can get into a relationship whenever they want.

This was me in 2008. "Why haven't you got a girlfriend yet". I wanted to reply "because something about me creeps most of them out".

I hate chatty clerks. Just ring up my shit and don’t pry into my life, ass hole.

I hate chatty clerks. Just ring up my shit and don’t pry into my life, ass hole.
Im usually willing to talk to them. A few of the regular ones i see are nice. But ffs if i dont talk to you first just leave me alone