Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme don't ask questions, support current thing, wait for next current thing

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
67ur9y.jpg
7i015v.jpg
ddf.png

covid vaccines were the biggest scam in history. they didn't do shit, people that were quad vaxxed still got the virus and people that were never vaxxed never got it. Plus, covid was never that big of a deal to begin with.

covid vaccines were the biggest scam in history. they didn't do shit, people that were quad vaxxed still got the virus and people that were never vaxxed never got it. Plus, covid was never that big of a deal to begin with.
I never got vaccinated, even when it was offered to me.
I personally knew some people who were infected with the china virus, and they recovered.

I saw a video where this clicked town pained an LGBTQ flag on the crosswalk and a based pickup truck driver did a burnout on it, lol

Normie slave behaviour, total clown world

I never got vaccinated, even when it was offered to me.
I personally knew some people who were infected with the china virus, and they recovered.
i had to get it because a lot of countries banned travel without vaccination passports
fucking retards basically forced people to get it

i had to get it because a lot of countries banned travel without vaccination passports
fucking retards basically forced people to get it
I also jfl at braindead, bootlicking normies taking selfies to brag about how thier vaccinated too.
It really is true what they say:
The obedient think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly.

They probably got turned into horse meat to be sold at tesco for hatecrime.
I hope not. Those horses should become internet famous for how based they are and live like kings the rest of their lives