Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don't accept baldness

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I see so many guys who are balding who try to man their way through it and argue that they don't need hair. They'll just accept the loss when the time comes like a real man! This is absolutely insane. There's countless studies that show going bald not only destroys your chances with women but also social opportunities and career. Rehab room did a great video on this.
View: https://youtu.be/Wpq6x4zWdXQ?si=sMNoFj7OBtFhXMcz

By refusing to take medication that blocks balding you're basically opening your self to playing life on giga subhuman hard mode. Especially if you're younger. The guys on reddit telling you being bald is great aren't being honest. They're millennials who lost their hair before medication became the norm. Don't fall for the "just shave it bro" meme.

EecmobWWoAEOEa7

As a subhuman especially hair is one of the only things keeping you from being a complete and utter nightmare visually. If you're able to get on meds pronto

Hair is life. No hair no life.

No hair for your face

No hair for your face
You can hide your face with hair. I get more bullied when I'm bald than when I have long hair. Everyone will focus on every detail of your face when you have no hair

Being bald makes you look at least 10 years older than you are.

You can hide your face with hair. I get more bullied when I'm bald than when I have long hair. Everyone will focus on every detail of your face when you have no hair
Tbh I got the same reactions for my head/ face, regardless of whether i had long or short hair. But sure, for the majority I'd agree.

I started minox and fin at 17 when i had norwood 2

Best decision ever

Now it's norwood 1

Slowly I will recover it all

I started minox and fin at 17 when i had norwood 2

Best decision ever

Now it's norwood 1

Slowly I will recover it all
That's good to hear. Did your hair become thicker again?

As a subhuman especially hair is one of the only things keeping you from being a complete and utter nightmare visually. If you're able to get on meds pronto
This. Never underestimate the importance of having hair as a man.

I started balding as early as 20 + have shitty beard genetics as well, normies made fun of me (even family members :lasereyes: ), often I see that stupid smirk on their dumb faces. Sometimes I'm really asking myself how did I not rope by now.

ask yourself who actually gives a fuck if you're bald or not? you're already posting here retard you DON"T get pussy already, stop sucking big pharma's cock and popping pills because you're afraid of YOUR GENETICS

ask yourself who actually gives a fuck if you're bald or not? you're already posting here retard you DON"T get pussy already, stop sucking big pharma's cock and popping pills because you're afraid of YOUR GENETICS
Its better to have hair then to not have hair

I started balding as early as 20 + have shitty beard genetics as well, normies made fun of me (even family members :lasereyes: ), often I see that stupid smirk on their dumb faces. Sometimes I'm really asking myself how did I not rope by now.
I think balding will be the thing that pushes me over the edge
If I lose my hair I am genuinely fucked in everything and its beyond over

better how? for us it doesn't make a difference
You will be treated worse without hair

Look at what happened to dbdr recently he shaved his head and started getting worse treatment

Look at what happened to dbdr recently he shaved his head and started getting worse treatment
dbdr is an entertainer, he makes a living off of people engaging with his videos, it's in his best interest to exaggerate.
I can't stop you from getting hooked on big pharma so go ahead and pop pills every day for the rest of your life but realize the only one its helping is your dealer

dbdr is an entertainer, he makes a living off of people engaging with his videos, it's in his best interest to exaggerate.
I can't stop you from getting hooked on big pharma so go ahead and pop pills every day for the rest of your life but realize the only one its helping is your dealer
Whatever Ill take that chance

Id rather be a manlet subhuman with hair then a bald manlet subhuman

my only regret is starting finasteride too late. it greatly slowed down hair loss with no sides. i had to get an expensive hair transplant to undo the damage already done.

By refusing to take medication that blocks balding you're basically opening your self to playing life on giga subhuman hard mode.
Rogaine causes serious acne in my scalp.

Propecia causes erectile dysfunction.

Norwood reaper is here. It's OVER.

Rogaine causes serious acne in my scalp.

Propecia causes erectile dysfunction.

Norwood reaper is here. It's OVER.
finasteride turns you into a woman and may permanently gimp your balls

my only regret is starting finasteride too late. it greatly slowed down hair loss with no sides. i had to get an expensive hair transplant to undo the damage already done.
Are hair transplants even worth it from what Ive seen they look shit and arent worth it

Are hair transplants even worth it from what Ive seen they look shit and arent worth it
absolutely, 100%. my surgeon did a great job, gave me a lot of confidence back.

unfortunately i’m still a short curry with a weak jawline so it never began

I did not pursue drugs in my 20's as I was afraid of side effects and honestly did not believe the Norwood reaper would take me. Well he did and I have been shaving for a few years now. When I have the money I'll probably have micropigmentation for the buzzcut look.

Hair is life. Don't ever fucking lose it, do all you can to save it.
You may not have height, you may not be generally attractive, but if you look YOUNG you are still more pleasant to look at than someone BALDING. Balding immediately makes you look OLD. You look CREEPY. You look GROSS. No foid will even give you PITY SEX.
A 22 year old with a receding hairline looks uncanny, shocking, icky, out of place. No one would care if you died.
Don't believe in the misinformation about finasteride. GET ON IT.

How does it permanently gimp your balls
It doesn't
Screenshot 2024 07 22 at 12 02 54 Persistent sexual side effects of finasteride could they be

View attachment 1204778
I'd rather have 0 sex drive than be bald. Having a sex drive is basically torture as an incel anyway.

My hairline is shit anyways so I just shave when it gets too long but yeah it sucks it can really be a game changer

My hairline is shit anyways so I just shave when it gets too long but yeah it sucks it can really be a game changer
It's one of the most humiliating and horrible things to ever happen to me.

I think I'm balding what should I do?