Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Done taking my schizo antipsychotic meds and dealing with mental health Jews

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Do you see?
They diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder at 19 because I freaked the fuck out living around niggers in 2018 lol, but I don’t care. Fuck psychiatry it’s time to crash out and have a wild summer. I should lose a lot of weight not being on this poison anymore and then I can see what my actual face looks like again, not this bloated version of it.

They don’t want me to enter psychosis again because they don’t want me to have superpowers. THERE’S NOTHING FOR ME TO FEAR. The first time I was in it I was able to stab myself in the arms and neck with a dull knife hard enough to squirt blood and feel zero pain. Imagine what I could do with that edge to stop being lost in the motions of regular old depression.

Fuck it I’ve gotten nothing to lose anymore as a 26 year old virgin. Even if they take away my disability and I end up homeless it’ll be better than the hell of their chemical lobotomies. Even if I have to deal with insomnia for months because of the withdrawal it’s NoJewPills ever again for me. They’d have to kill me before I get back on them. Even self medication is more effective.

They diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder at 19 because I freaked the fuck out living around niggers in 2018 lol, but I don’t care. Fuck psychiatry it’s time to crash out and have a wild summer. I should lose a lot of weight not being on this poison anymore and then I can see what my actual face looks like again, not this bloated version of it.
Only time will tell if your incel or not.

hell yeah don't listen to doctors.
Name checks out

FuckYou

good brocel. sadly my parents check my mouth to make sure I'm taking them so I have no choice.

good brocel. sadly my parents check my mouth to make sure I'm taking them so I have no choice.
Crikey, That is harsh, SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM! YOUR 18 NOW YOU CAN DO IT LEGALLY!

Brutal my parents are neglectful alcoholics so I guess I’m kinda lucky in that regard with this in some ways. I don’t think they give a fuck what I do as long as I don’t kill myself.

They don’t want me to enter psychosis again because they don’t want me to have superpowers. THERE’S NOTHING FOR ME TO FEAR.
based

don't take the jewpillz

don't let the (((bastards))) grind you down

based

don't take the jewpillz

don't let the (((bastards))) grind you down
They already have ground me down pretty bad after 6 years on Invega injections, but there’s a fire in me that never goes completely out.

It’ll take death for me to give all the way up.

You have the balls I wish I had.

I’m fascinated by myself probably a narcissist

I'm too afraid of the side effects of my kike pills to stop
I can understand that who knows maybe when shit starts to get real for me with the insomnia side effect of withdrawal I’ll be wanting to go back to them, but I want to tough it out.