Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Donald Trump: We should use nuclear submarines against Russia.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
At this point, I'm just accepting that all boomers are fucking retarded no matter what political affiliation they represent whether it's democrat or republican. :feelsjuice::yes:

Lol I remember what that clip came out of him making fun of that retard. That was the funniest shit ever and I knew i wanted him for pres

Lol I remember what that clip came out of him making fun of that retard. That was the funniest shit ever and I knew i wanted him for pres
I mean, he was funny for the memes and pissing off leftists, but beyond that, I didn't really care for him. But of course, I haven't voted in twenty-something-odd years either. Would have voted for Ross Perot but I was too young at the time. Probably should have voted for Ron Paul but didn't. :feelsjuice:

I mean, he was funny for the memes and pissing off leftists, but beyond that, I didn't really care for him. But of course, I haven't voted in twenty-something-odd years either. Would have voted for Ross Perot but I was too young at the time. Probably should have voted for Ron Paul but didn't. :feelsjuice:
There’s never gonna be a politician that’s on our side so it’s funny just to see leftists and normies seethe

At this point, I'm just accepting that all boomers are fucking retarded no matter what political affiliation they represent whether it's democrat or republican. :feelsjuice::yes:
I notice your screenshot only included PARAPHRASING by Akbar Ahmed.

What is the EXACT quote?

You didn't even link the article, so to find it and check the entire thing I need to type out what I see in your image?

Fuck this lazy Arab shit OP

I notice your screenshot only included PARAPHRASING by Akbar Ahmed.

What is the EXACT quote?

You didn't even link the article, so to find it and check the entire thing I need to type out what I see in your image?

Fuck this lazy Arab shit OP
Take your pick of articles dude. :feelsjuice::yes:

Web capture 21 3 2022 212859 wwwgooglecom

You can go into the comment section of the news clip on that video and see all of the virtue signaling foids and normgroids. I agree I thought it was hilarious these people should be mocked.

again you link no articles just a useless screenshot full of paraphrasing titles

supply direct quote or GTFO

stop being MSM's retweet clickbait bitch
Do you not know how to use an internet search engine? I'm not going to do your work for you when everybody is already talking about it. Jewgle it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you not know how to use an internet search engine? I'm not going to do your work for you when everybody is already talking about it. Jewgle it.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know how to find the articles you screenshot, the question is why you think other people should go to this effort instead of doing it yourself.

It's a low-effort way to create a post. Makes more sense for OP to do it instead of everyone else replying doing it.

I know how to find the articles you screenshot, the question is why you think other people should go to this effort instead of doing it yourself.

It's a low-effort way to create a post. Makes more sense for OP to do it instead of everyone else replying doing it.
Awww, somebody is upset that I said something mean about Mr. Trumpstein. You know, there aren't going to be any 2024 elections, right? Cope. :feelskek::feelskek:

I honestly don't care what you do or don't do, up to you. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Awww, somebody is upset that I said something mean about Mr. Trumpstein.
seems like you're resisting actually supplying a direct quote because you trust the way MSM paraphrases people

seems like you're resisting actually supplying a direct quote because you trust the way MSM paraphrases people
How very interesting and accusatory of you, tell me fren, what's it like still living in a 2016 Trump presidential campaign? Anyways....:feelsjuice:

So which part of this conversation are you zeroing in on?
Trump says he rebuilt nuclear capability, would hate to use it, but you need to have it to talk w/ force

Trump said:
you should say "if you mention we're gonna send them over and we'll be coasting back and forth up and down your coast"

He's not saying to actually nuke Russia, just saying that if Putin mentions nukes that you should remind him of your nuclear capability.

Paraphrasing "use nuclear submarines against" makes it sound like Trump is saying to actually launch the nukes pre-emptively or some shit.

Although I agree with Trump on not letting the tragedy of war continue, he seems vague about how to solve it.

I hope he's not meaning attack Russia because the ideal way to solve this is to stop sending Ukraine arms and broker a peace deal involving the US recognizing Crimea as part of Russia (as it should've done since 2014, Trump should have done it back in 2016) and also recognizing the Donbas regiones of Donetsk and Luhansk as being independent of Ukraine with the ability to join russia

They shuold also permanently ban Ukraine from joining NATO as a result of their corruption and non-democratic behavior.

So which part of this conversation are you zeroing in on?
Trump says he rebuilt nuclear capability, would hate to use it, but you need to have it to talk w/ force

He's not saying to actually nuke Russia, just saying that if Putin mentions nukes that you should remind him of your nuclear capability.

Paraphrasing "use nuclear submarines against" makes it sound like Trump is saying to actually launch the nukes pre-emptively or some shit.

Although I agree with Trump on not letting the tragedy of war continue, he seems vague about how to solve it.

I hope he's not meaning attack Russia because the ideal way to solve this is to stop sending Ukraine arms and broker a peace deal involving the US recognizing Crimea as part of Russia (as it should've done since 2014, Trump should have done it back in 2016) and also recognizing the Donbas regiones of Donetsk and Luhansk as being independent of Ukraine with the ability to join russia

They shuold also permanently ban Ukraine from joining NATO as a result of their corruption and non-democratic behavior.
Wow, next thing I know, you'll be telling me how you don't understand insinuation or innuendo. Good talk. :feelsjuice::yes:

based Trump. End the planet maxx

Wow, next thing I know, you'll be telling me how you don't understand insinuation or innuendo. Good talk. :feelsjuice::yes:
I don't agree that trump insinuated launching a nuclear strike, you're misreading him

I'm losing hope than nuclear will actually be started. WW3 won't happen. All this Ukraine stuff is just a bunch of Jews on all sides playing a game, using Ukraine as a game board, pretending that there's a major crisis that the world needs to tackle. If the US and NATO really wanted to stop this it would be over wih one phone call. It's not gonna happen, the Jews want to use Ukraine as an excuse to increase their power and wealth, and build up their militaries (eg. Germany is doubling its military, all Euro countries are rebuilding). And they're all gonna turn every country into a martial law police state... just in time now that Covid lockdowns are ending.

The jews are playing us all, yet again.

Typical warmongering boomercon :feelswhat:
Boomers, are the most retarded selfish, and the most degenerate generation that has ever been bestowed upon western civilization. Cancer that refuses to die, a bunch of retarded diehard Christcucks as well. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
If you preach appeasement, you're a traitor. Who knows history, knows it's the worst possible strategy, ending by that the aggressor finds a pretext anyway and you fight a war on your territory instead of territory of your ally.

France and Britain didn't care about Rhineland (it's started there, if the West intervened, Germans would resign and be obedient cucks instead of destroying Europe yet again), Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland. Well, they were rewarded by fighting increasingly stronger Germany on their territory. Putin has the same aspirations: he won't stop on Ukraine.

Using the strongest threats is the best strategy to deescalate war (or lead to nuclear doom, but it's better than living in a world with destroyed economies and by that extreme criminality and zero workers rights, if not even desired now). Appeasement leads to continued war with rising demands of the aggressor.
Newsflash: The United States is a dying tyrannical empire of every kind of decadence spiraling out of control, it is not Russia, or as far as I can see China either that controls the NWO, instead it is New York City, Washington D.C., London, and Brussels. If I'm a traitor for condemning this retarded bullshit nation then so be it. Do you think the founding fathers of this nation would condone what the nation has become? Assinine. :feelsjuice:

As far as the Europeans are concerned with Russia, they brought it on themselves as being the aggressors along with the United States under NATO to which the consequence is a Russian military on the offensive. Russia isn't perfect by any means but I do think they're perfectly justified in their more recent actions. In the end, a financially bankrupted E.U. and United States federal government are good things in my mind, domestic revolution is needed now more than ever as we're well beyond any kind of political-institutional reform. The question is, when the time inevitably comes, are there enough men with balls still attached to fight back? Only time will tell....:feelsclown:

Last edited:
I'm losing hope than nuclear will actually be started. WW3 won't happen. All this Ukraine stuff is just a bunch of Jews on all sides playing a game, using Ukraine as a game board, pretending that there's a major crisis that the world needs to tackle. If the US and NATO really wanted to stop this it would be over wih one phone call. It's not gonna happen, the Jews want to use Ukraine as an excuse to increase their power and wealth, and build up their militaries (eg. Germany is doubling its military, all Euro countries are rebuilding). And they're all gonna turn every country into a martial law police state... just in time now that Covid lockdowns are ending.

The jews are playing us all, yet again.
A distinct possibility, but in my opinion, a day late and a dollar short. There are just too many structural weaknesses concerning the west whether it's finance capital, infrastructure, economics, demographics, social integration, education, upward social mobility, living standards, and so on. Anything that is attempted at this point is too late, the jig is up, the fat lady is singing, the house is on fire, the exits firmly barred, and nothing they attempt to do now will amount to much of anything at all. And, I certainly believe that the atmosphere is so entirely desperate currently that I really wouldn't put it past these crazy assholes to start a new world war, because at the end of the day they only care about themselves not the general population they're bestowed to represent politically. :feelsjuice: