Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Donald trump threatens to target "iranian culture"

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

Basically saying he'll target civilians at museums, mosques, libraries, archaeological sites.

Persian has 5000+ years of history, producing great language, culture, literature, science, philosophy. America has just over 200 years of history and only gave the world McDonald's, AIDS, feminism, whoredom and shitty sports rest of the world doesn't care about.

If War happens (I know slim to none chance) I really hope Iranians kill transgender American soldiers.

Inb4 @Teutonic Knight starts worshipping white culture and says Persians are uncivilised people with no history.

Well yes because when your country doesn't have culture you must destroy other's.

Well yes because when your country doesn't have culture you must destroy other's.
Americans are lowest IQ people in the west maybe excluding australians.

A 1954 Hague treaty makes targeting cultural sites a war crime.

Wasn't femenism a French thing?

(Funny enough all those girl power movements and when the Nazis came all they did was open there legs.)

Inb4 @Teutonic Knight starts worshipping white culture and says Persians are uncivilised people with no history.

Where did I ever worship "white culture"? I'm only a fan of historic Christian European civilization which got ruined since 19th century and practically doesn't exist since 1918/1945.

Also America is a Judeo-Protestant country and I never had any sympathies towards them and I dislike Anglo countries in general.

As far as Iranians are concerned, unfortunately they proved to be to weak to defend themselves against the globohomo West.

Iran is a huge monkey shithole and deserves to be exterminated.

Iran is a huge monkey shithole and deserves to be exterminated.
Found the amerigoblin. Iran will surive and stay based unlike the USA which is controlled by them.

Jist declare war on twitter bro!

Kinda wish the retards actually kicked off that war and Iran nuked Israel in response like they threatened since Israel has a policy of nuking everyone when someone nukes them.

We may finally get to watch this world of shit burn if that happened. Slim chance but still a hope.

Iran should attack the offices of Facebook,Instagram,Twitter,Tinder and others

Where did I ever worship "white culture"?

You constantly praise the superiority of white people (white Christians) over ethnics - who are by default non-christian.

As far as Iranians are concerned, unfortunately they proved to be to weak to defend themselves against the globohomo West.

Anyone who opposes the Western and U.S interests while an existential threat to Israeli hegemony will be sanctioned, isolated and left to rot.

Who came up with feminism? Jews and whites.

Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it. Participants in this fiery transformative movement known as women’s liberation talked about every aspect of social and sexual life as they raised consciousness together; but in many radical women’s groups, although most members were Jewish, there was one subject they never addressed—their Jewish backgrounds. “We never talked about it,” said Naomi Weisstein of Chicago’s West Side Group, the very first women’s liberation group in the country. Neither did historians.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit if some sandy rocks gets blown up. Start the Armageddon already.

Jewish women were a prominent presence in the radical wing of the feminist movement of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s—only no one knew it. Participants in this fiery and transformative movement known as women’s liberation talked about every aspect of social and sexual life as they raised consciousness together; but in many radical women’s groups, although most members were Jewish, there was one subject they never addressed—their Jewish backgrounds. “We never talked about it,” said Naomi Weisstein of Chicago’s West Side Group, the first women’s liberation group in the country. Neither did historians.
While this is true. Absolving whites of responsibility is low IQ. Whites are dogs of jews and this will never change.

You constantly praise the superiority of white people (white Christians) over ethnics - who are by default non-christian.

It has nothing to do with whites. Also a lot of ethnics are Catholics. I'm Slav and I don't even really identify as white, this is just some stupid anglo term.

I think European Catholics through history were moggers though and it was proven many times, it was because they followed the right religion and God helped them.

Anyone who opposes the Western and U.S interests while an existential threat to Israeli hegemony will be sanctioned, isolated and left to rot.

North Korea does it successfuly. It looks like they're more based than Muslims.

While this is true. Absolving whites of responsibility is low IQ. Whites are dogs of jews and this will never change.

Despite historical inattention to Jewish women in radical feminism, in some women’s liberation collectives in such cities as New York, Boston, and Chicago, perhaps two-thirds to three-quarters of members were Jewish.

Whites sucking joo azz through a straw.

It's possible that some time in the future Iran may target something inside the US. The US already knows that Iran can do a lot of damage to US bases in the middle east, it's time for Iran to show capabilities of attacking within the belly of the beast. The target wouldn't be on random civilians of course - and Americans' fears of this is only projection since they know that the US has no problem with attacking civilians - it would probably be a military or infrastructure target (99% chance an overtly military target if Iran did indeed decide to go this route). Iran would would be morally correct to do so.

Last edited:

Jewish feminists promoted a vision of internationalism and interracial solidarity. many were inspired by immigrant ancestors, including communist party members.

WTF you are talking about? They don't have any culture?

HPSgMfP.gif
wHPtRfM.gif
vjx8n33.gif

Last edited:
Yes goyim, you should dedicate your life to a brainwashed jewed up normie roastie.

Jewish feminists promoted a vision of internationalism and interracial solidarity. many were inspired by immigrant ancestors, including communist party members.
while this is true. it doesnt absolve the fact whites are brainwashed and will remain this way to the end of time. If jews are to be removed, many many whites will have to die too.

WW3 is cope but if Iran retaliates (they won't) I really really hope they do alot of damage.

America often confused power for value

I side with Iran

Women and only women came up with feminism. And even if that was true, it doesn't means that I support uncultured shithole countries like Iran. Also, you should be thankful that USA killed the Iranian general, it maybe starts WW3 and there's a chance humanity will be obliterated.

America has just over 200 years of history and only gave the world McDonald's, AIDS, feminism, whoredom and shitty sports rest of the world doesn't care about.
Genuinely lol’d :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Wish he'd focus on saving our culture from Israel but he's been compromised and is retarded so

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART IN THE LOCAL WALMART

Hope Iran wins

Curries have now been shitmogged.
No more India2020 now.
Shitmogging was our last bastion to retain our pride, now that's been taken by the whites, time to go rope-shopping.

JFL at wanting to die to protect a trad culture that you were never allowed into.

I hate Trump. Useless piece of shit wannabe tough guy. Israel's little hand puppet. :feelsclown:
His stupid supporters still support him, despite him being a liar and hypocrite.
He said Obama wanted to start a war with Iran, then starts a war with Iran himself.
"Good thing Hillary didn't win, she would've caused more wars. duurrrrhh" :soy: :soy:

Just start something, we need some fun.

Who gives a shit if some sandy rocks gets blown up. Start the Armageddon already.

Sandy rocks, like this one?

maxresdefault.jpg

IMG_1975-1200x800.jpg

3c2c7ae62515054653b7950cf3954bd5.jpg

If Trump bombs this it would be no different than Muslims bombing Notre Dame.