Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Donald Trump is a Dictator Who Achieves Power Through Incel Oppression

>Still waiting

I'm about to graduate from one of the best programs from the best universities in the world in a couple years after my PHD. So I'm technically already there.
Its no wonder western academia is considered a joke by the Chinese.

I'm here to discuss philosophy, discover the truth, learn the nature of human existence, and eventually ascend as one of societies elites through the academic world.

bro wtf this is absolutely hilarious I can't stop laughing

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

25322.jpg

UnIronically the hardest thing to believe in the entire post. Kek.
I've been saying that he's a shill and a troll for weeks, but he's still not banned.

JFL @ the absolute state of this forum.

The fact that there is an "opposite" version of him, user who the name is @DENSA_IQcel and has a brainlet as profile pic is even more hilarious

Last edited:
This is absolutely the lowest IQ post I have ever read on this forum. Almost everything you have said is factually wrong in some way. I could actually go through it sentence by sentence debunking the entire thing but I cannot be bothered.

You are also one of the lowest IQ posters we’ve ever had, and you are not in Mensa.

You're clearly too stupid to understand the post.
Its no wonder western academia is considered a joke by the Chinese.

The Chinese don't consider academia a joke, they send their richest members over here for school.
Are you sure that none of your jewish anti-white progressive professors brainwashed you or convinced you that orange man is bad?

No, I used to support Trump. I came to this realization on my own.

Are you sure Fox News didn't brainwash you orange man good?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post makes no sense. Are you denying that the program I'm graduating from is highest ranked?
mossad_iq at this point

Imagine being so mentally ill you think I work for Mossad. Literal schizo tier viewpoint

Last edited:
Another post from MENSA_IQcel that actually makes sense.

I don't understand how any incel can support a billionaire (former) 6'2 Chad from Manhattan -- reality TV star, beauty pageant owner, etc. It is absurd.

Another post from MENSA_IQcel that actually makes sense.

I don't understand how any incel can support a billionaire (former) 6'2 Chad from Manhattan -- reality TV star, beauty pageant owner, etc. It is absurd.

They see Trump attack "feminists" (which he doesn't. Trump has been openly pro-feminist to virtue signal) and therefore they think he'd be on their side.

They see Trump attack "feminists" (which he doesn't. Trump has been openly pro-feminist to virtue signal) and therefore they think he'd be on their side.

Don't bother talking to Trump supporters.

"haha trump triggers the libtards hahahaha, SJWs owned hahahahaha MAGA"

No truecel -- someone who lost the birth lottery -- could ever support nepotism, a system that most directly favours those who spawn out of the right vagina. But that's one of the hallmarks of the Trump administration. What the fuck is Ivanka doing at UN meetings? Why is Jared Kushner even there?

And let's not forget that Trump himself is a massive simp. Does anyone believe that Hope Hicks was hired based purely on merit, who was in her 20s when she took the job? I mean, Trump created a new position just for her.

Wow what a well thought out and written post

I most definitely read all of it, am not just writing this long comment in order to avoid a low effort warning.
i welcome the warnings ngl

Don't bother talking to Trump supporters.

"haha trump triggers the libtards hahahaha, SJWs owned hahahahaha MAGA"

No truecel -- someone who lost the birth lottery -- could ever support nepotism, a system that most directly favours those who spawn out of the right vagina. But that's one of the hallmarks of the Trump administration. What the fuck is Ivanka doing at UN meetings? Why is Jared Kushner even there?

And let's not forget that Trump himself is a massive simp. Does anyone believe that Hope Hicks was hired based purely on merit, who was in her 20s when she took the job? I mean, Trump created a new position just for her.

And even with nepotism, looks come into play. Ivanka is obviously favored for being the most attractive.

Trump administration is the most lookist in history.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back