Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Donald Trump is a Dictator Who Achieves Power Through Incel Oppression

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
A lot of incels praise Donald Trump just because a lot of feminists and letists don't like him. Let me tell you this has nothing to do with the left-vs-right dichotomy. In many ways I am Conservative but I see Donald Trump as nothing more than a brutal anti-incel tyrant. Lets example the reasons Donald Trump is a tyrant and how he uses those to run America like its his personal kingdom and oppress the unwanted.

1. Control of the media

Like all dictators, Trump is obsessed with controlling the media. CNN, MSMBC, NBC, NY Times, etc are the news sources he calls "fake news" because it doesn't parrot everything he says. The only news sources with some common sense and actually have real journalism standards are based, degraded, and slandered as "fake" by the President (My family is friends with a well known mainstream news anchor for one of the big news agencies, there's absolutely zero conspiratorially corruption that rightwingers would have you believe, journalists adhere to strict journalism standards and are in no way trying to push a "left wing agenda"). Donald Trump pushes Fox News because Fox News is the propaganda arm of the Republican party and the Trump administration. Its de facto head, Tucker Carlson, is the Joseph Goebbels of the Trump administration, the propaganda master. Fox News hosts that criticize Trump are degraded until they are fired or pushed out of the media circle. Carlson and Trump together dominate the message Americans are seeing on a daily basis and use that to fill their heads with pro-Trump conspiratorially nonsense. Fox News has much higher viewership than any other mainstream news source, and thus can reach a far wider audience. Fox News is the new ministry of truth, the Republican party is the new INGSOC, Trump is the new big brother, and his administration is the new "Inner Party".

2. The Pushing of Conspiracy Theories

All dictators use conspiracy theories to justify their hatred of the status quo checks and balances. Hitler claimed the current political establishment and judiciary was controlled by Jews and thus he needed to by pass it to protect Germany. Richard Nixon claimed there was a secret leftist plot to overthrow him and thus he was justified in breaking the law and wiretapping. McCarthy claimed there was an interconnected communist conspiracy taking place at the highest levels of the American government. All authoritarian nutjobs need to rely on conspiracy theories to push their agenda. Trump has been notorious for peddling conspiracy theories either explicitly or indirectly. Theories such as Obama wasn't born in the U.S, 9/11 being an inside job, anti-central banking conspiracies, white-replacement theories, anti-vaccine, the CIA/NSA/FBI being liars, anti-globalism conspiracies, global warming being fake, and now of course 5G conspiracy theories. Alex Jones is the secondary mouthpiece of the Trump Administration. Alex Jones broadcasts these conspiracies to millions of Americans to allow his dictator friend Trump to keep his place at the top of the American political system. Alex Jones's lunacy is how Trump keeps his grip on the American populace.

3. Aid from foreign dictatorships

Its no secret now that Trump is a puppet of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Even if Trump didn't directly receive aid from Russia, his campaign certainly had ties and Russian bots helped win him the election. Trump has been doing Putin's bidding since he got into office and Russia has only grown stronger. Russia seized Crimea by force as if we were still living in the 17th century and Trump acted like that was totally justifiable. Trump has even shown pseudo-support for Bashar Al-Assad, the worst dictator on the planet all because "he would keep the region more stable". We all know the real reason. Assad is Putin's puppet and Trump won't take any serious action to overthrow this cruel murderous dictator despite the fact that Bashar gasses his own citizens on mass on a level of holocaust proportions. Instead of the U.S being a beacon of the liberty, leader of the free world, and holding a mission to export democracy around the globe, the U.S has now become subservient to dictatorships hellbent on abolishing the very notion of freedom itself. All dictatorships achieve power through oppression of a minority group. Bashar holds his power through oppression of the Kurds, Putin holds his power through oppression of the LGBTQ+ and Climate Change activists, and Trump achieves his power through oppression of the incels/aesthetically unpleasant.

4. Rampant corruption

We've seen how corrupt the Trump administration is for nearly 4 years now. Never has the flow of money from the corporate world to the political world been so clear and obvious. The EPA has been gutted and shredded by the FOSSIL FUEL industry. The Trump administration is clearly bought and sold by the interests of BIG OIL. Trump is also beholden to the PRIVATE PRISON industry. Companies like Corecivic and Geogroup lobby the Trump administration massively to push for a harder war on drugs, stricter crime laws, and longer sentencing so more Americans are imprisoned and sent to PRIVATE FOR PROFIT PRISONS. The Trump administration is literally profiting on locking Americans in prison. America holds 25% of the worlds incarcerated people despite only holding 4% of the world's population. This is the end goal of the Republican agenda, a world where there's a few dukes of billionaires, an underclass of PMCs, military officers, police, ICE agents, a few industrial bureaucrats like bankers, lawyers, managers and Silicon Valley coders, and below them a mass of prisoners. The Conservative vision is for America to be a giant prison, a wall of concrete, a for profit concentration camp. With incels and other unwanted people filling the cells. They want a world where not only will incels be locked in prison for petty crimes like possessing marijuana, but where they can profit off it. Instead of "In God we Trust" the Trump Administration's model should be "In Cash we Trust"

5. Rampant Racism and Anti-Semitism

The Trump administration is rampant with racism and anti-semitism. Racism and anti-semitism as I've said before is another form of lookism, just with an added tribal identity. Donald Trump clearly has an intrinsic dislike of those who are not from Northern or Eastern European descent. Trump also has a major distrust of Jews. Jews are very underrepresented in the Trump administration, and Trump has only hired about 1/10th as many Jews as Obama or Bush did. Trump's support for Israel is a geopolitical strategy, but there is little doubt Trump holds contempt for the Jewish people, probably because they are an unattractive and un-Nordic looking people.

Why does this Matter?

As an incel you are the victim the Trump administration uses to maintain power. All regimes depend on an oppressed minority, Trump has chosen his to be the ugly, the unattractive, the INCEL. This is the current nature of modern politics and its time incels awaken to the true right-wing agenda.

This might be the most low IQ post I've ever read on this forum

Did you actually read it all. Look I don’t love trump but honestly he’s not an incel oppressor compared to any other politician or any foid tbh.

Pushing the Jewish agenda again, are we?

Le leader of a republic is a dictator despite all the Jewish owned media and soros backed leftists being against him

Wow what a well thought out and written post

I most definitely read all of it, am not just writing this long comment in order to avoid a low effort warning.

20200304 091821

Le leader of a republic is a dictator despite all the Jewish owned media and soros backed leftists being against him

Exactly. As far as getting money from dictators, Hillary received funds from the the Saudi royal family who also funded ISIS. What a fkin joke.

Trump is our friend.

Might read later

Trump is the reason why USA has not yet become a cucked gynocentric country.
Other leaders will most probably turn it into a feminist shithole where incels will be persecuted on the streets.

penislossus up trump's ass

Trump is most based we’ve had in a while

journalists adhere to strict journalism standards and are in no way trying to push a "left wing agenda"
That the mainstream media is not politically biased is just false. Just admit that you agree with the political agenda that you and your family have decided to spread.
Carlson and Trump together dominate the message Americans are seeing on a daily basis and use that to fill their heads with pro-Trump conspiratorially nonsense
Pretending that the right has any control over the media in EEUU is disingenuous. Anyway, society is politically polarized, so half of the population will never believe the others half propaganda.
Fox News is the new ministry of truth, the Republican party is the new INGSOC, Trump is the new big brother, and his administration is the new "Inner Party".
Literally propaganda.

Im not gonna keep debunking, better things to do. Some of your posts are original and worth reading. I dont agree, but i see your point and try to read a bit about it. I liked the post about nazism and incels, and i agree with the main point tbh. This post, in the other hand, is just leftist propaganda. Any idea in this post was born debunked.

The media is controlled by Donald Trump. Fox News is the biggest news source in the world.

Nah hes far better than the democratic options, one of his biggest faults is bieng a tradcuck but being a tradcuck is much better than being a simp/foid which most democrats are. Foids will probably persecute incels if they come into power so its best to vote for the one thats least cucked on foid issues.

Exactly. As far as getting money from dictators, Hillary received funds from the the Saudi royal family who also funded ISIS. What a fkin joke.

She never funded ISIS, she funded Kurdish rebels to overthrow the tyrant Assad.

And the Saudi's donated to the Clinton foundation, which was charity for Haiti.

Did you actually read it all. Look I don’t love trump but honestly he’s not an incel oppressor compared to any other politician or any foid tbh.
Hating trump is cope
Trump is just some Jewish controlled puppet.
But atleast he is anti abortion and pisses off soys

Shitposts go into offtopic.

That the mainstream media is not politically biased is just false. Just admit that you agree with the political agenda that you and your family have decided to spread.

Pretending that the right has any control over the media in EEUU is disingenuous. Anyway, society is politically polarized, so half of the population will never believe the others half propaganda.

Literally propaganda.

Im not gonna keep debunking, better things to do. Some of your posts are original and worth reading. I dont agree, but i see your point and try to read a bit about it. I liked the post about nazism and incels, and i agree with the main point tbh. This post, in the other hand, is just leftist propaganda. Any idea in this post was born debunked.

The idea that leftists control the media in the U.S is just a meme. Fox News is objectively the biggest news source in the world and by far the most watched station in the U.S.

5. Rampant Racism and Anti-Semitism

The Trump administration is rampant with racism and anti-semitism. Racism and anti-semitism as I've said before is another form of lookism, just with an added tribal identity. Donald Trump clearly has an intrinsic dislike of those who are not from Northern or Eastern European descent. Trump also has a major distrust of Jews. Jews are very underrepresented in the Trump administration, and Trump has only hired about 1/10th as many Jews as Obama or Bush did. Trump's support for Israel is a geopolitical strategy, but there is little doubt Trump holds contempt for the Jewish people, probably because they are an unattractive and un-Nordic looking people.
You don't really know anything about Zionald Trump as a self-proclaim high-iq incel. Jfl at this forum's "intellectuals".

The media is controlled by Donald Trump. Fox News is the biggest news source in the world.

Delusional, which is something weird coming from you. You might check your political bias about this topic ngl.

Not everything is about inceldom lol, Trump doesnt opress incels he probably isnt even aware of our existence in his boomer mind. Looks play a major part in many aspects of life, but there are far more powerful factors in the political scene. Bringing looks into the equation is low iq and autistic, sorry to say that.

She never funded ISIS, she funded Kurdish rebels to overthrow the tyrant Assad.

And the Saudi's donated to the Clinton foundation, which was charity for Haiti.

She didnt directly fund ISIS and i never stated that. But she took money from the Saudis who were funding the ISIS. Thats pretty two faced of her i must say.

Fox News is the biggest news source in the world.
Thats what happens when you are not a leftist you want to see the news, and there is only one option. The left controls the media and their political censorship is literally taking over. In my country is the same. Just add the viewers of the second, third, fourth... biggest new sources and you will see who has the ideological power. This is obvious, but just a detail. Your main point in this thread is legitimately false, there is no need to debate, just study what is going on whithout the political glasses you inherited from your family.

You don't really know anything about Zionald Trump as a self-proclaim high-iq incel. Jfl at this forum's "intellectuals".

I know Trump is a zionist, that has nothing to do with what I said. That's like saying Trump can't be racist because he likes steak. It's a red-herring. You're a low IQ moron.

Not everything is about inceldom lol, Trump doesnt opress incels he probably isnt even aware of our existence in his boomer mind. Looks play a major part in many aspects of life, but there are far more powerful factors in the political scene. Bringing looks into the equation is low iq and autistic, sorry to say that.

If you can't analyze politics through a blackpill perspective then you really need to start rethinking how you see the world.

Delusional, which is something weird coming from you. You might check your political bias about this topic ngl.

If you actually look at the stats and stop getting your info from 4chan memes it becomes clear the right-wing dominates the media.

Didn't read

No one cares, you're not intelligent enough anyways.
She didnt directly fund ISIS and i never stated that. But she took money from the Saudis who were funding the ISIS. Thats pretty two faced of her i must say.

Oh ok I thought you were talking about the theory that Clinton funded ISIS directly to overthrow Assad. The theory is the Pentagon gave funding to "rebels' who they clearly knew were ISIS fighters in an attempt to destabilize the Assad reigme.

Thats what happens when you are not a leftist you want to see the news, and there is only one option. The left controls the media and their political censorship is literally taking over. In my country is the same. Just add the viewers of the second, third, fourth... biggest new sources and you will see who has the ideological power. This is obvious, but just a detail. Your main point in this thread is legitimately false, there is no need to debate, just study what is going on whithout the political glasses you inherited from your family.

It's clear to me that you have not put any thought into this and are just repeating what you read on 4chan. Different right-wing news sources, Fox, Infowars etc, control the majority of America's minds.

I know Trump is a zionist, that has nothing to do with what I said. That's like saying Trump can't be racist because he likes steak. It's a red-herring. You're a low IQ moron.

How can you be Zionist and anti Semitic at the same time ?

It's clear to me that you have not put any thought into this and are just repeating what you read on 4chan. Different right-wing news sources, Fox, Infowars etc, control the majority of America's minds.
Stop trolling lmfao.

Trump doesn't oppess incels.
The only "big" political group that could supress incel rights is the feminists and the modern leftists. Trump is counterstriking the leftist media and political figues even if he is not fighting our struggle. In that regard we should endorse him for the lulz and because anything else would be worse or would not work out anyway.

Stop trolling lmfao.

I'm convinced you're trolling this forum. No one except a troll would argue that the right doesn't control the U.S. For this reason I plan to leave the forum

All of these points are making me love Trump even more.
OP is a propaganda genius without even knowing it.
Also jfl everything you've mentioned is so radical, do you also kiss the ass of Antifa ?

All of these points are making me love Trump even more.
OP is a propaganda genius without even knowing it.
Also jfl everything you've mentioned is so radical, do you also kiss the ass of Antifa ?

You support private prisons?

I'm convinced you're trolling this forum. No one except a troll would argue that the right doesn't control the U.S. For this reason I plan to leave the forum

The left pretty much controls the media along with the internet. Why do you think incel reddit subs are being shut down while degenerate subs are being promoted?

You support private prisons?
Show me definitive proof of this "private prison".
I'm not saying the American justice system is the greatest either, it's very flawed. ( Just lol at Juries )

the right-wing dominates the media.
What do you mean by the media? Not films, news sources, literature, academic literature, education, music... thats for sure. The only "media" i can think of that still resist the leftist ideological dictatorship are videogames, obscure internet places like 4chan and the manosphere in general. Maybe MRAs, if you consider their activism as a form of propaganda.
Dont get me wrong, i dont care who posses the ideological power, because i think that nor left or right really defend our interests. And both are basically propaganda. Im just stating the obvious, at least from my perspective. At this moment, the left controls the dominant cultural narrative. Its not an absolute dictatorship, but it is close to be. Im not even saying that it is worse than a right wing ideological dictatorship.

The left pretty much controls the media along with the internet. Why do you think incel reddit subs are being shut down while degenerate subs are being promoted?

Significantly more people watch Fox News then get news from reddit.

Show me definitive proof of this "private prison".
I'm not saying the American justice system is the greatest either, it's very flawed. ( Just lol at Juries )

Proof of private prisons?

Private prisons are objectively real.
What do you mean by the media? Not films, news sources, literature, academic literature, education, music... thats for sure. The only "media" i can think of that still resist the leftist ideological dictatorship are videogames, obscure internet places like 4chan and the manosphere in general. Maybe MRAs, if you consider their activism as a form of propaganda.
Dont get me wrong, i dont care who posses the ideological power, because i think that nor left or right really defend our interests. And both are basically propaganda. Im just stating the obvious, at least from my perspective. At this moment, the left controls the dominant cultural narrative. Its not an absolute dictatorship, but it is close to be. Im not even saying that it is worse than a right wing ideological dictatorship.

More Americans watch right-wing news sources like Fox, Alex Jones, etc then watch leftist news sources.

How is he an anti-semite then? His father was jewish, his son is jewish, his daughter is married to a jew, He visited the wailing wall and puts israel above the 1st amandment. How is he anti-semitic? I don't know what you're doing on this site, or what your agenda is, but this is ridicoulous.

Proof of private prisons?

Private prisons are objectively real.
Did you seriously just link a CollegeHumor video to prove that private prisons are real ? :lul:
How is he an anti-semite then? His father was jewish, his son is jewish, his daughter is married to a jew, He visited the wailing wall and puts israel above the 1st amandment. How is he anti-semitic?
Not to mention there's a planned settlement in the Golan Heights called Trump Heights.

Did you seriously just link a CollegeHumor video to prove that private prisons are real ? :lul:

Your comment was so stupid it didn't even warrant a more serious reply. Denying private prisons are real is on par with denying that banks or car companies are real. My uncle personally owns stock in these companies but that's an antedate. How about the actual company website?

I dont need 4chan to know whats on my TV. In Spain, there is one and only one right wing channel. The rest of them are leftist and radical leftist.
What do you think about the political bias of Google, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? What about the political leaning of almost every college professor and HS teacher? I just dont understand how can you think that the right controls the media, and i would love to hear your reasons.

I dont need 4chan to know whats on my TV. In Spain, there is one and only one right wing channel. The rest of them are leftist and radical leftist.
What do you think about the political bias of Google, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter? What about the political leaning of almost every college professor and HS teacher? I just dont understand how can you think that the right controls the media, and i would love to hear your reasons.

The internet is almost fully controlled by the leftists.

More Americans watch right-wing news sources like Fox, Alex Jones, etc then watch leftist news sources.

Left outweighs in number of views, ratings, site clicks, etc quite heavily (not going to do the homework for you) in a period of time where right-wing politics are "cool" again.

This is also just their viewer's political alignment not the actual bias of their content but you get the point. There's a lot of left-leaning platforms and in total numbers they eclipse the right (just CNN + MSNBC eclipses Fox News).

Last edited:

I guess this thread is just a propaganda montage and that you don't intend to discuss the dogmas that you preach.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back