Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Donald Trump "Another holocaust in Ukraine."

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
Web capture 3 3 2022 161640 wwwdailymailcouk

Last edited:
LOL @ all the stupid goyim everywhere that actually believed the ol orange turd was in any way an “outsider”. :feelskek:

No. An actual outsider is some naieve motherfucker like a Ross Perot type that finds out during the campaign that the government ain’t what it seems and he better get the fuck out of the running if he doesn’t want to end up receiving the “friends of the Clinton’s” treatment courtesy of the deep Jew state. :society:

LOL @ all the stupid goyim everywhere that actually believed the ol orange turd was in any way an “outsider”. :feelskek:

No. An actual outsider is some naieve motherfucker like a Ross Perot type that finds out during the campaign that the government ain’t what it seems and he better get the fuck out of the running if he doesn’t want to end up receiving the “friends of the Clinton’s” treatment courtesy of the deep Jew state. :society:
Ross Perot, the president we should have had. Rest his soul. :feelsjuice::yes::yes:

Trump had his pros and cons, but he is atrocious with maintaining good PR with anyone outside of his loyal voters.

I can understand why some worship him though because they're so disgruntled with the modern US establishment of psychopaths that they would take a populist that claims to actually get things done. But Trump did a really poor job with PR and always left sound bites for CNN and others to frenzy over.

Of course his appeal to me waned a lot since the 2020 election. I see why people still cling to him, they desperately want a government that isn't run by wrinkled psychopaths but unfortunately it's always gonna be shit. Trump's term was one hell of a ride though. :feelskek::feelskek:

Always kiss the ring

Trump is a kike lover. Then again, so are all the elite around the world, and most people, whom the kikes would stomp over once they win their little world domination gambit.

attack on titties is too real.....i cant beleiev rod reiss would do this shit