Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Don;t ban me, but wish I could follow these advice

no "how"... just do...
all bullshit

Moneymaxx and go to a third world country and get a wife with arranged marriage.

What is so wrong with this idea?

Only surgerymaxxing can save some incels. JFL.

He ascended with a plus sized black woman a.k.a an obese sheboon :feelskek::feelskek::lul:. That’s not ascension

He ascended with a plus sized black woman a.k.a an obese sheboon :feelskek::feelskek::lul:. That’s not ascension
You're saying this as if there is a bunch of obese black foids wanting to have sex with you.

You're saying this as if there is a bunch of obese black foids wanting to have sex with you.
Haven’t met any but they’re standards probably aren’t that high and many people here would have a chance to fuck her :lul:

Women have to be cautious around new men they meet.

That's right!

Women are so so cautious nowadays around new men they meet...just check out how cautious they are when they're grinding on some Chad at a nightclub before agreeing to be rode hard at his place :feelswhat:

The Soyboy Guide to Getting out of Inceldom:

Be a really nice guy and literally get into the Friend Zone!

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

oh yea - and betabuxx for fat black landwhales so you can be an amazing soy like me on reddit!

Last edited:
I notice women throwing other women under the bus for another group of women is absent on his last advice